FP+ for Be Our Guest

ExtinctJenn

It's only available 10 days (or less) out.
Is this 10 day out a new rule out in place? When we did this for our trip 2 weeks ago, I was able to do it at around 45-50 days out! I believe I did it a week after I did online check in?
Hmmm. They must've expanded it at some point. When it was first introduced it was 10 days out. I'll file it away in the back of my mind. :)
Frankly I think it's one of those "no clear cut answer" things. When it opened for me I think we were 2 weeks out. I'd have to go back through this thread to find the day I posted that I was able to do it but I know it was more than 10 days (because I was shocked when it worked). LOL!

EDIT: It opened (i.e. was not available prior) for me on November 13th and we arrive on December 2nd.

Sparkle81

Those who have been able to book FP+ for BOG- are your trip lengths a week or less? Just wondering if my trip length is preventing me from booking, or whether they haven't opened anything up for the dates I'm trying. I can book from 3rd-9th but want to book 13th.

mattdenine

It's kind of disappointing that there seems to be no rhyme or reason of how BOG FP+ works. We have two rooms for April which means I needed to set up two BOG account I just hope I can book lunch the day we need it on both accounts.

Rob562

Those who have been able to book FP+ for BOG- are your trip lengths a week or less? Just wondering if my trip length is preventing me from booking, or whether they haven't opened anything up for the dates I'm trying. I can book from 3rd-9th but want to book 13th.

I have a co-worker staying 5 nights starting next week who was able to make reservations recently.

-Rob

Sparkle81

We are staying Dec. 6-11 and I was able to book Dec. 11 about 2 weeks out.
I guess it must be my trip length, then :( I'm disappointed as I was really hoping to go, but I can't stand in line for ages with a 2 year old! I guess I'll just have to wait until the trip next year, and try & get an ADR for dinner instead.

Betsyboo

I noticed a BOG FP + option on my mobile MDE over the weekend. I'm too far out to take advantage of it but it might help others. Apologies in advance if this was already noted on the thread.

weedles

I noticed a BOG FP + option on my mobile MDE over the weekend. I'm too far out to take advantage of it but it might help others. Apologies in advance if this was already noted on the thread.

Where did you see the option? I dont see it under dining or FP+ . Prob too early for us arriving 1/24 just curios ;)

MOUSEGIRL

I was able to make BOG FP+ for December 10th on November 18th. Make sure you have your reservation number not your resort conformation number.

Betsyboo

Where did you see the option? I dont see it under dining or FP+ . Prob too early for us arriving 1/24 just curios ;)
It was under Dining. I searched for Be Our Guest and it had Find a Table and Fast Pass + as options. I'm not seeing it now but it was definitely there on Saturday because I clicked it and it said I wasn't within the time frame.

Megala

I am arriving 1/18 and just searched the entire site for the BOG Betsyboo mentioned...no luck. Still checking daily though.....fingers crossed.

weedles

It was under Dining. I searched for Be Our Guest and it had Find a Table and Fast Pass + as options. I'm not seeing it now but it was definitely there on Saturday because I clicked it and it said I wasn't within the time frame.

Thank you! At least I know where else I can stalk it lol;)

Betsyboo

I am arriving 1/18 and just searched the entire site for the BOG Betsyboo mentioned...no luck. Still checking daily though.....fingers crossed.
Thank you! At least I know where else I can stalk it lol;)
I'll keep looking too. I know it was there because I got pretty excited about it. I've resigned myself to the fact it's probably my only option for dining at BOG this trip. Dinner seems to be out of the question. I think the last CM I talked to over the phone laughed a little when I said I was calling to check for openings for an ADR. It's a beautiful place with great food so I understand. Good luck.

jturner7

A quick report from the trenches. We did the FP+ lunch last Thursday - reservation was made about 10 days out through the link provided at the beginning of this post using our reservation number (we never got an invitation). There was no email or other confirmation on the reservation, and I recommending printing the confirmation page. I forgot exactly what time our reservation was, and, when I tried to log in with my Disney account and password, I got a message saying that I should speak to a cast member at the restaurant podium (strangeness). Since I didn't have another option, I did visit the check-in kiosk … which was kind of a hassle because there was a long line of folks making general inquiries about the restaurant (vs checking in with FP+).

Otherwise, the experience was good/fine - 10-15 minute wait after check-in to order and food was delivered about 10-15 minutes after that. They didn't give us a rose but told us that they would find us by our magic band. When the cast member brought our food, she demanded to see our receipt and held our food hostage for about 5 minutes while we dug through every crevice of our backpack to find our paper receipt. We asked about what the back up plan was if we couldn't produce the paper, and she told us that we wouldn't get our food. Since she found us with our magic band and since it was clearly our order, that seemed a little harsh. Not the nicest Disney cast member I've ever met.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom