FP+ for Be Our Guest

TheMouseFan

Finally was able to Make a FP+ Reservation for the 18th have been trying for Months. Had dinner there in early September, it was OK had a steak. I had three Steaks during my last trip, BOG, LeCellier (Big LeCellier Fan) and Mama Melrose which had the best steak of the three. Swore MM off years ago for crappy food, but the food is much better there now. This is a bigger Family trip and the Sister in Law really wanted to go to BOG, so we are now in at 12:40 on the 18th.
We really enjoyed our lunch in November. We had the turkey sandwich and the roast beef sandwich and shared them. We both liked the turkey better. Not that the roast beef was bad, just liked the turkey better. I had the chocolate cream puff and my husband had the lemon cupcake. We both enjoyed them. Have a great trip!! (I really enjoyed my Mama Melrose's steak as well!)

jlsHouston

We really enjoyed our lunch in November. We had the turkey sandwich and the roast beef sandwich and shared them. We both liked the turkey better. Not that the roast beef was bad, just liked the turkey better. I had the chocolate cream puff and my husband had the lemon cupcake. We both enjoyed them. Have a great trip!! (I really enjoyed my Mama Melrose's steak as well!)

Daughters agree turkey sandwich great

Vipor51

I do have a FP+ reservation for this coming Sunday but now can't log into the FP+ system under the link at the beginning of this thread. Just wondering if anyone is having trouble logging in to check on their res as well?

Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I do have a FP+ reservation for this coming Sunday but now can't log into the FP+ system under the link at the beginning of this thread. Just wondering if anyone is having trouble logging in to check on their res as well?

Thanks!
I haven't heard of anyone being able to check on a lunch reservation. We could not for December and can't for February either. Don't worry, your reservation will be there when you check in at BOG.

Vipor51

Yeah, the funny thing is that a few weeks ago I was able to log in to the system and view our lunch selections and reservation. Today I am not able to log in but it says that I am registered. Kind of weird and I guess the technology just makes me nervous.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Yeah, the funny thing is that a few weeks ago I was able to log in to the system and view our lunch selections and reservation. Today I am not able to log in but it says that I am registered. Kind of weird and I guess the technology just makes me nervous.
FYI, it is highly likely the system will not have your lunch selections. Happened to us and several others on this forum. Not a biggie, you just order upon arrival.

If the worst case scenario happens and they don't even have your reservation they will probably let you in anyway. And if not ~ the line is not that bad. Moves really fast. We went in August and the line stretched over the bridge towards Gaston's Tavern. From the moment we got in line until the food was delivered to our table was 15 minutes. I timed it.

ExtinctJenn

I haven't heard of anyone being able to check on a lunch reservation. We could not for December and can't for February either. Don't worry, your reservation will be there when you check in at BOG.
We had lunch FPs for early December and I was able to login to the lunch reservation site each day and see ours. I was a little paranoid it'd disappear so I checked every day until we left. LOL!

Vipor51

Contacted Disney last night and for some reason I can't log in any longer but they could see my reservation on their end. Kind of weird and makes me a little nervous but I guess we will see what happens.

Joy57

Hi there! I didn't receive an email invite, just followed the link i found in this post and tried to make a fp+ reservation for Mar 10, entered my magciband number, choose the date, but it said:There are no FastPasses available.Please select a different day. I tried other days of my trip too, didn't work either. any suggestion: what should i do? thanks.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hi there! I didn't receive an email invite, just followed the link i found in this post and tried to make a fp+ reservation for Mar 10, entered my magciband number, choose the date, but it said:There are no FastPasses available.Please select a different day. I tried other days of my trip too, didn't work either. any suggestion: what should i do? thanks.
Your dates are too far out. Wait until the 30 day mark.

stevehousse

It's seems they have decreased the timing for booking this. Back when it was first offered, that site was letting people book 30-45 days ahead of time. In Nov for our trip, I believe we were booked at 39 days. Now it seems like its been restricted to 2 weeks at the most before said date! Just keep trying ad it will eventually let u!

And do not preorder! Like others, our order was lost in the shuffle and we had to reorder everything!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom