FP+ for Be Our Guest

patch553

just fyi, I was playing around on the fast pass + link ten minutes ago for feb !6th to !9th feb could not get it to bring anything up so went on the reservation bit on my Disney experience and I managed to get a reservation for feb 18th at 9:25pm they also had tables for the 19th of feb at 9:15pm. This has been a big shock and nice surprise as I rang up on the 180 day mark to get a table for our upcoming trip I had 2 options the 16th to the 19th feb or the 24th to 27th feb and I could not get any all gone!!!! Maybe people have cancelled but I thought this is useful information for anybody trying to get a table in the evening!!!!

kom22

just fyi, I was playing around on the fast pass + link ten minutes ago for feb !6th to !9th feb could not get it to bring anything up so went on the reservation bit on my Disney experience and I managed to get a reservation for feb 18th at 9:25pm they also had tables for the 19th of feb at 9:15pm. This has been a big shock and nice surprise as I rang up on the 180 day mark to get a table for our upcoming trip I had 2 options the 16th to the 19th feb or the 24th to 27th feb and I could not get any all gone!!!! Maybe people have cancelled but I thought this is useful information for anybody trying to get a table in the evening!!!!

There seems to be a new collection of late dinner reservations available. I was able to grab the same slot for early February (2/2) as well yesterday. I thought maybe it was due to the Superbowl that day, but perhaps not...

Betsyboo

There seems to be a new collection of late dinner reservations available. I was able to grab the same slot for early February (2/2) as well yesterday. I thought maybe it was due to the Superbowl that day, but perhaps not...
I didn't see your posts until now but I too was able to snag a late night ADR for BOG for late February. It was a nice surprise (also able to snag a 7:55 California Grill) like Christmas had come early. Hope everyone enjoys BOG.

coachwnh

We used the FP+ for BOG lunch this past week. Although they were able to confirm we had made the FP reservation, they did not have the record of the meals we picked out. Thankfully, my wife had printed the two sheets and we had them with us. The CM just reordered everything from the sheet. It may have added about 5 minutes to the process, but overall it was easy. We ate around 11 am and the standby line was still very short. By about noon when we left, it was headed toward Gaston's Tavern. One hour makes a huge difference. It was our first lunch there after having dinner then several times and we were pleased.

David Coronel

I already asked this on another post but I'll ask again here to make sure.

So I know about the beourguestlunch.disney.go.com website. I have a question though. Can this be used with the disney dining plans? And is this a quick service or a table?

Betsyboo

I already asked this on another post but I'll ask again here to make sure.

So I know about the beourguestlunch.disney.go.com website. I have a question though. Can this be used with the disney dining plans? And is this a quick service or a table?
My understanding is yes it can be used with the DDP and it would be QS for the lunch.

annadseal

OK, I followed all of the instructions that I've read on this forum. Went to the link, put in my Magic Band number, and it logged me in. I selected Sunday, March 2 as the day I wanted to FP+ Be Our Guest, and nothing shows up...should I assume that's because there are no Fastpass slots left for that day? I checked for our entire length of stay and nothing shows up on any of the days. It sounds like people are reserving FP+ for it pretty far out from their stay, so I thought I'd get something. No luck. :(

Tuvalu

Premium Member
OK, I followed all of the instructions that I've read on this forum. Went to the link, put in my Magic Band number, and it logged me in. I selected Sunday, March 2 as the day I wanted to FP+ Be Our Guest, and nothing shows up...should I assume that's because there are no Fastpass slots left for that day? I checked for our entire length of stay and nothing shows up on any of the days. It sounds like people are reserving FP+ for it pretty far out from their stay, so I thought I'd get something. No luck. :(
You are too far out from your arrival date yet. Check back at the 30 day mark.

ExtinctJenn

Thanks for the reply! I'll try again later.
Just a note, for me personally it wasn't until about 12 days out before I was able to if I remember right (it's in this thread somewhere because the day I could I went nuts lol). And yes, it works with DDP, in fact during the process you'll be asked if you're going to be using QS credits to pay or not. :)

PREMiERdrum

This is great! BoG was the only reservation I was unable to get for our April trip (Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's breakfast, Crystal Palace, etc were all fine). Looks like a CS lunch with FP+ just might save the day!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
This is great! BoG was the only reservation I was unable to get for our April trip (Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's breakfast, Crystal Palace, etc were all fine). Looks like a CS lunch with FP+ just might save the day!
To everyone worried about having to wait in THE LINE for lunch at Be Our Guest...

It is not as awful as you might believe. I have waited in THE LINE six times (December 2x, May, June, August and October), through oppressive heat, rain and cold. I have always joined THE LINE on the other side of the bridge. The longest wait I have ever experienced was 40 minutes from joining the line to RECEIVING my food at my table. Most times it was well under a half hour.

I did obtain a FP+ for our lunch a few weeks ago. Ordered the food in advance. Had to wait to check in at the podium where they had our reservation, but not the food order. Had to join the regular line in the knight room anyway and reorder the food at the kiosk.

Maybe saved 10 minutes tops over getting in THE LINE.

If you are not successful in getting a FP+, don't stress. BOG is worth the wait. I have waited longer at other quick serve locations in the parks that was definitely NOT worth the wait!

PREMiERdrum

To everyone worried about having to wait in THE LINE for lunch at Be Our Guest...

It is not as awful as you might believe. I have waited in THE LINE six times (December 2x, May, June, August and October), through oppressive heat, rain and cold. I have always joined THE LINE on the other side of the bridge. The longest wait I have ever experienced was 40 minutes from joining the line to RECEIVING my food at my table. Most times it was well under a half hour.

I did obtain a FP+ for our lunch a few weeks ago. Ordered the food in advance. Had to wait to check in at the podium where they had our reservation, but not the food order. Had to join the regular line in the knight room anyway and reorder the food at the kiosk.

If you are not successful in getting a FP+, don't stress. BOG is worth the wait. I have waited longer at other quick serve locations in the parks that was definitely NOT worth the wait!

Thank you for the info!

My wife and I got to eat at Be Our Guest during the December 2012 Media Event, and it was amazing. I had been fretting over "THE LINE" with our 2 young kids (will be 4 and 2 for our April trip), although since we're bringing along a nanny this time I could always stick out the line while the girls wrangle the kids.

FitzherbertFreak

I was there on the first day for lunch, waited 45 minutes. I as well have never waited that amount of time since. Dinner is the crazy one. Though, Disney is getting a hold on that too.

annadseal

Just a note, for me personally it wasn't until about 12 days out before I was able to if I remember right (it's in this thread somewhere because the day I could I went nuts lol). And yes, it works with DDP, in fact during the process you'll be asked if you're going to be using QS credits to pay or not. :)

Thanks so much for the info! We are looking forward to trying BoG, but not having to wait in that long line! I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can get the FP+.

ExtinctJenn

Thanks so much for the info! We are looking forward to trying BoG, but not having to wait in that long line! I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can get the FP+.
It was definitely nice to be able to walk right past the line. The food is incredible at the lunch so I'm completely content having done that vs. the dinner.

DisneyXmas

Finally was able to Make a FP+ Reservation for the 18th have been trying for Months. Had dinner there in early September, it was OK had a steak. I had three Steaks during my last trip, BOG, LeCellier (Big LeCellier Fan) and Mama Melrose which had the best steak of the three. Swore MM off years ago for crappy food, but the food is much better there now. This is a bigger Family trip and the Sister in Law really wanted to go to BOG, so we are now in at 12:40 on the 18th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom