News Former Walt Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde to be honored as a Disney Legend at D23 2024

fgmnt

How much input can he realistically have for any AK work?
I think they *at best* have the attractions that will replace Dinorama ready to go but he could come in to get them to fit with the rest of the park.

Or maybe they just know the new ride system (path) and IP for the replacement and the rest is still up in the air.

I think you can just about take the existence of a new attraction coming to DAK no earlier than 2026? Probably a lot of space for Joe to work in as of today for that.

Smiley/OCD

I think they *at best* have the attractions that will replace Dinorama ready to go but he could come in to get them to fit with the rest of the park.

Or maybe they just know the new ride system (path) and IP for the replacement and the rest is still up in the air.

I think you can just about take the existence of a new attraction coming to DAK no earlier than 2026? Probably a lot of space for Joe to work in as of today for that.
Maybe he was”consulting” before we knew about it and he is fully up to speed on the preliminary plans??

Epcot81Fan

Second session: "You thought the temporary Castle Cake was hideous, hold my beer!"

1711391856684.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom