Forbidden Mountain Construction

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
If you have any interest in seeing a cleared field with a trailer in it, the construction site for Forbidden Mountain, go to Rafiki's Planetwatch. On the train ride back, you can easily see at many times the whole cleared section of where the mountain is going. So in a few months you will be able to see the mountain start to build up.

CaptChris

Thanks for the info Turbogames. I will check it out in August. Once complete Forbidden Mountain will be one cool attraction!

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Just a quick question...

Has anyone noticed an Expedition:Everest Ladder yet?

Not Yeti.

I'm on an Expedition to see if this ladder joke will Everest.

It should be forbidden to even talk about mountain a ladder on WDWMagic.

MicBat

Thanks for the info! By the time I get down there in January, there will probably be vertical construction going on... definite ladder siting time I'm sure! :D

cindy_k

Originally posted by spider-man
Not Yeti.

I'm on an Expedition to see if this ladder joke will Everest.

It should be forbidden to even talk about mountain a ladder on WDWMagic.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! Bad Puns!!! I Love It!! :D

Cindy ;)

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
I think they have given up on the whole ladder thing. I think they might be going with a new approach, Forbidden Trailer. Hopefully when I go to WDW again this weekend I will be able to hop over to AK and get a picture of the elusive trailer.

SirNim

Originally posted by Turbogames
I think they have given up on the whole ladder thing. I think they might be going with a new approach, Forbidden Trailer. Hopefully when I go to WDW again this weekend I will be able to hop over to AK and get a picture of the elusive trailer.
Trailer, eh?

Hmm....

:D :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:
:)

disneyfan20

port orleans??!!

:( hey river rat.haven't you heard the PO Is closed in sept?
I noticed the note at the end of your reply,maybe you should update that.sorry to be the deliverer of bad news!!

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Maybe Forbidden Forklift, or Expedition Earthmover?

Those might be a liability. Disney will have to make people wear hard hats, and people with massively large heads wont fit into the so they will sue Disney.:lol: :lookaroun

WEDMagic

?

the site that you speak of has been cleared for years, the site where everest was supposed to go isnt there behind the rapids but rather on the other side, but maybe someone changed theyre mind

WDWspider

Re: ?

Originally posted by WEDMagic
the site that you speak of has been cleared for years, the site where everest was supposed to go isnt there behind the rapids but rather on the other side, but maybe someone changed theyre mind

That's what I thought but I wasn't going to say anything cause I wasn't totally sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom