For those who HATED the idea of Abby Mallard in Town Square...

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Rejoice Brothers and Sisters!

Pinocchio will be back tomorrow in Town Square. Chicken Little will still be doing Meet and Greets, however Abby Mallard will be no more.

:sohappy:

kennygman

Like this...
d57.jpg

rrmossy

What's wrong with having Abby Mallard in Town Square ? Is it because she's Pixar ? If so, big deal. She's a part of Disney history now. I don't hear anyone complaining about Woody being in Frontierland or Buzz in Tommorowland.

Maerj

What's wrong with having Abby Mallard in Town Square ? Is it because she's Pixar ? If so, big deal. She's a part of Disney history now. I don't hear anyone complaining about Woody being in Frontierland or Buzz in Tommorowland.

Actually, Chicken Little IS a Disney movie, not Pixar.

lunarsquid

what a horrifying character. honestly, she looks like something that would be walking around six flags. :lol:

of course, Stitch's costume isn't much better, but at least Stitch himself is cool....

Bairstow

Does the park character version of Abby Mallard also walk around incessantly spouting relational psychology?

Lord, that movie was awful.

FigmentJedi

I'm surprised they still have the Chicken Little characters out after a couple years after the movie was mostly panned while Meet the Robinsons characters have been gone since the beginning of the summer and only coming back for like a month just for the DVD. Especially considering how much better MTR is.

Greenlawler

I think they should take all the less accomplished Disney movie's characters and have them out on certain days. Characters from Chicken Little, Black Cauldron, Treasure Planet, and Atlantis (althouh I know many of you liked it). That way at least a few people may be interested in seeing the movies. I don't know, I just wish all the animated classics had some representation by characters. Even the less popular, just my opinion.

Chernabog

There is a day sort of like this "unknown character day." We call it the Halloween parties. We usually toss out a few characters that you can't see normally. Big bad wolf, uncle scrooge, huey, dewey, louie, goliath, etc. Though i agree, this is a cool idea. If toon town were much larger i'd say that should be done there all the time. Odd characters just wandering around their town. Oh well:shrug:

BTW, I really chicken little. Agreed that Abby ain't the cutest...but i thought the movie was good.

littlemom_3

I was down there for the announcement of the new characters. I went to the parks every morning except for Monday which I was in Epcot, looking for her. She was never out and I was told by a character friend that neither her or Chicken Little made appearences in MK any longer. I was sent on a run around looking for her which included going all the way to ToonTown and then back to Town Square to find Chicken Little without her. I am sorry that y'all don't like her, but a lot of younger fwmales that just don't fit into the crowd do at least associate with that character. I am one of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom