For those who HATED the idea of Abby Mallard in Town Square...

elchippo

What characters usually appear now in Town Square?

Well, in September, we saw Pluto, Pinocchio, Gepetto, Honest John, Gideon, Snow White and Dopey in Town Square-the same chracters alternating everyday. I don't like such a regimental schedule everywhere. I liked when seeing characters was a surprise and you didn't know who, where, or when you would see them.

joanna71985

What characters usually appear now in Town Square? I really didn't enjoy 'chicken little' all that much, so not a big loss at all. They should go back to the animation building, where all the other pixar films are.

There's not enough room for all the Pixar characters to be there at the same time.

marine1

sure there is. their is 5 parks in orlando right. well spread them out besides more characters out means less time waiting in line for rides and for food. simple logic.

polarboi

What characters usually appear now in Town Square? I really didn't enjoy 'chicken little' all that much, so not a big loss at all. They should go back to the animation building, where all the other pixar films are.

Pssst... Chicken Little wasn't a Pixar film.

-p.b. :cool:

Though I liked Chicken Little, and Abby was one of my favourite characters from the movie, I'm kinda glad she's not out in Town Square. The movie version was cute (be quiet, lol), but the park version's ugly and somewhat scary in a way.

Of course, just my opinion. :)

joanna71985

sure there is. their is 5 parks in orlando right. well spread them out besides more characters out means less time waiting in line for rides and for food. simple logic.

Technically there are 4. and I was talking about there being no room in the Animation building.

Greenlawler

Well, in September, we saw Pluto, Pinocchio, Gepetto, Honest John, Gideon, Snow White and Dopey in Town Square-the same chracters alternating everyday. I don't like such a regimental schedule everywhere. I liked when seeing characters was a surprise and you didn't know who, where, or when you would see them.

Amen brother preach on!

kcw

as much as people might say they hate her....there always seemed to be a decent line for her and chicken little at the hat.....

granted, that might not be saying much because kids will wait for any character, whether they like them or not. I can't tell you how many kids would wait in line to see friar tuck, and then ask him who he was when they got up to him!!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom