For all the people that LOVE to complain...

klineski96

Original Poster
Went to Epcot yesterday:
1) Spaceship Earth didn't stop once.
2) Test Track was up and running just fine.
3) Had lunch and didn't use Holiday napkins.
4) Gladly paid $2.50 for a bottle of water.

Loved every minute of the day and was just so thankful I was there! Had a wonderful time!

tigsmom

Went to Epcot yesterday:

Loved every minute of the day and was just so thankful I was there! Had a wonderful time!

thumbsup4kk.gif

Well said!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

My thread informing people about the price rise of water was to provide information, which is what the site is for. It's not complaining, it's just letting people know.

If a family of 4 buys 4 bottles of water, 4 times a day, that's $32 on the old pricing, and $40 on the new pricing. If they are there for a week, that's $224 on the old pricing, and $280 on the new pricing. That is quite a jump in budget that people need to be prepared for.

Glad you had a nice time.

Uponastar

Went to Epcot yesterday:

Great post!
Only I might have said...
3) Had lunch and didn't notice if the napkins were holiday because I don't care.

Yay for appreciation!

kcnole

I don't think anyone here loves to complain. We just know what Disney can do and don't like it when we see them skating by.

wild01ride

Went to Epcot yesterday:

Hurrah! for positive attitude!

:wave:

maggiegrace1

I don't think anyone here loves to complain. We just know what Disney can do and don't like it when we see them skating by.
No, people here do love to complain..granted there are some that do complain about significant things..but there are tons of people here who complain about EVERYTHING..ALL THE TIME..from napkins to chicken strips to Pleasure Island.

In some eyes Disney can do no wrong and in some eyes Disney does wrong all the time..no matter what they do.:shrug:

You have people here who complain that Disney standards have dropped drastically and they just want Disney to go back to caring about things again..but they are the ones who if Disney brought AC back..or Disney went back to 2 Fantasmics a night and so on.. then they would say Disney is great and Disney is wonderful..

It all depends on the person..in my eyes..Disney is great..I enjoy myself everytime I go..and I do not look for the bad things that others intentionally look for..and there are people here who do that..who go looking for paint that is chipped or a piece of trash on the floor..or for attractions that are down.

Sometimes I wonder why these people keep on going if all Disney does is disappoint them?:shrug:

To the OP..I am glad you had a wonderful time..:)

tigsmom

Very well said Dana! Life is what you make of it. If you spend all of your time looking for the bad instead of enjoying the good you you will miss out on quite a bit.

and I don't care what the napkins look like as long as they are there when I need them.

Club Cooloholic

No, people here do love to complain..granted there are some that do complain about significant things..but there are tons of people here who complain about EVERYTHING..ALL THE TIME..from napkins to chicken strips to Pleasure Island.

..:)

Complaining about Pleasure Island is something to complain about, because it was a place a lot of people loved. If they closed down Dumbo, you would hear a lot of complaints too, and it would be just as justified.

maggiegrace1

Complaining about Pleasure Island is something to complain about, because it was a place a lot of people loved. If they closed down Dumbo, you would hear a lot of complaints too, and it would be just as justified.
Never said it was not a justifiable complaint..but you know..things change..

These same people who complain because PI is gone are the ones who jump on people for complaining that they miss Mr. Toad or Horizons and tell them.."Things change all the time", Change is a good thing"..yet when they change the thing they care about it is a different story..and yes, if they closed Dumbo..people would complain..just like they do about everything else..but you know what..people will still go and still do whatever would replace Dumbo and life would go on..

maggiegrace1

:D

Amen Dana
:)
Very well said Dana! Life is what you make of it. If you spend all of your time looking for the bad instead of enjoying the good you you will miss out on quite a bit.

and I don't care what the napkins look like as long as they are there when I need them.
Thanks...and I feel the same way...:D
Thanks for the positive update! At the end of the day, YOU'RE IN DISNEY! How can you not enjoy yourself? :D
AMEN to that!

There are some people though who do not feel that way yet still continue to go..why go if you do not like it?:shrug:

Club Cooloholic

Never said it was not a justifiable complaint..but you know..things change..

These same people who complain because PI is gone are the ones who jump on people for complaining that they miss Mr. Toad or Horizons and tell them.."Things change all the time", Change is a good thing"..yet when they change the thing they care about it is a different story..and yes, if they closed Dumbo..people would complain..just like they do about everything else..but you know what..people will still go and still do whatever would replace Dumbo and life would go on..

Agreed. But hey, this a forum, so when someone complains about a ride or attaction closing, it also helps alert us plan for our upcoming trips. I would hate to get pumped for a visit to the Adventures Club, only to have it not be there when I arrived.
As for things changing thats ok, as long as an effort is made to try and do something just as good with what your replacing.
Ah Mr. Toads...I hear it's still at Disneyland, so maybe I need to swing to the left coast sometime.

maggiegrace1

Agreed. But hey, this a forum, so when someone complains about a ride or attaction closing, it also helps alert us plan for our upcoming trips. I would hate to get pumped for a visit to the Adventures Club, only to have it not be there when I arrived.
As for things changing thats ok, as long as an effort is made to try and do something just as good with what your replacing.
Ah Mr. Toads...I hear it's still at Disneyland, so maybe I need to swing to the left coast sometime.
When someone lets us know about something closing it is helpful..but when someone says the world is now over because of something closing and they will never go near this place or that place again..well then it gets to be too much..;):D

I would love to visit DL also..:)
Kinda like visiting the In-laws? :lookaroun :lol:

Just kidding, just kidding....:eek:
:lol:

Unless you like them like I like mine...:)..but I know what you mean:D and sometimes you HAVE to go..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom