For $10.00

DanStat

Hey ya'll! My friend is going to WDW in about two weeks.

I'm gonna give her $10 to buy some schtuff for me...what do you think I should ask for or get for $10? :confused:

goonsquads57

I'm afraid $10 doesn't buy much. Unless you get a pin and post card or two. There'll be a lot less stress (on your part) if you let your friend decide what to get for you. (gee, I sound like Dear Abby)

Upvote 0

NowInc

A turkey leg...

er....wait...you meant something that will LAST...

Get a few of those mickey-antennae balls..they have them in 3 varietys..black..yellow-happy face...and the new american colors ;)

3 bucks a peice...

Upvote 0

Camelot

I was never into the "pin" thing, but on my last visit, I decided to buy myself a pin....the American Flag-Mickey...so I could display the old Red, White & Blue and Mickey, too.

Cost: $6.50 + tax

Upvote 0

Maria

An autograph book and a pen!!

you can either ask her to get the autographs for you also,

or

get them yourself in your next visit!

hahahaha j/k :lol: :p ;)

Upvote 0

wdwmaniac

$10.00 doesn't get you much in Theme Parks may a few bottled waters $4.00 each. LOL. I get a pin or picture book I think they are around $8.00.

Upvote 0

RyanS

forget the money, go for something free. nothing beats a bottle of every soda from ice station cool, especially the italian one...:hammer: :hurl:

but anyway, i say go for a pin or two.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
$10.00 doesn't get you much in Theme Parks may a few bottled waters $4.00 each. LOL. I get a pin or picture book I think they are around $8.00.

Bottles of water are $2.50 each, the same price as sodas. Turkey legs are $4.50. A souviner bucket of popcorn is $3.50.

Most pins start at $6.50. That is the cheapest I have seen lately. Limited Editions are usually $8.50+. Bigger pins like the 100 yrs. are more than that. I believe the 100 yrs. are $15.00.

Upvote 0

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
This whole pin thing at Disney is really stupid, IMO. I wouldn't care less about some dumb pins. What you can get, though, is perhaps a mug or two or one of those huge lollipops they have in every single shop.

Upvote 0

Belle13

If you have a cell phone, this is SO cool! They have antenna toppers that for your cell phone that light up when you have a call. They are in Downtown Disney in the World of Disney and come in Mickey and Minnie toppers. They run about $7.50.

Hope you get some cool stuff!

Upvote 0

Belle13

Originally posted by SilentRascal
This whole pin thing at Disney is really stupid, IMO. I wouldn't care less about some dumb pins. What you can get, though, is perhaps a mug or two or one of those huge lollipops they have in every single shop.

Personally, I LOVE the pins...have 100's of them. Buy them for souveniers to take to friends and family. You can usually find a pin to suit almost anyone's taste, and starting at $6.50, they are fairly reasonable. There are many pin collectors who don't share your opinion, but then again, everyone IS entitled to their own opinion!

Upvote 0

Maria

Hey! I just remembered! You could also get a keyholder with your name on it. They are sold everywhere, but a sure place with tons of them is MouseGears. :animwink: They are less than $10.00 too!:)

Upvote 0

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Belle13

Personally, I LOVE the pins...have 100's of them. Buy them for souveniers to take to friends and family. You can usually find a pin to suit almost anyone's taste, and starting at $6.50, they are fairly reasonable. There are many pin collectors who don't share your opinion, but then again, everyone IS entitled to their own opinion!

I love pins too. But remember, the prices are NOT reasonable. Do you know how much it costs to make a normal pin? Time's up! Only 3 cents. Look at the profit. But who cares how much they are made for. LOL. We love the pins anyway. We are all suckers in Eisner's Plot to take over the world. LOL. Okay, maybe that's going a little too far, but at only 3 cents a pin to make, and 8.50 to sell, Disney is getting a lot of proffit!!!! LOL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom