For $10.00

DanStat

Hey ya'll! My friend is going to WDW in about two weeks.

I'm gonna give her $10 to buy some schtuff for me...what do you think I should ask for or get for $10? :confused:

Main Street USA

I would give her an extra six bucks (16 total) and get a pair of those big Mickey hands! I bought a pair of those when I was down there and they were the best souvenir I have ever bought. Funny, and it makes all of the kids everywhere like you. I had so many kids trying to give me hugs and trying to hold my hand. Halarious! Anohter thing about those is that htey don't sell'em all over the place, so not a whole lot of peole buy 'em. Very unique! You won't regret it!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

I started out by collecting State Pins at the national Future Business Leaders of America conference in Anahiem. We traded for different pins each state brought.

In 3 hours at Disneyland, I bought 10.

I get them at every place whether it be a race track, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, etc...

I have over 250 Disney pins and over 500 total.

Most regular pins, not great big ones or limited editions run for 6.50. It was good to get a 20% cast discount, but I wish I was eligible for the 35%. No telling how many I would have now.

I would probally have her get a coffee mug if you are a coffee drinker.

It is more useful and durable than something like a pin or mickey hands that aren't much and may become boring to have after awhile. I wouldn't have her get something like the lollipops someone suggested.

Upvote 0

Coronado

Hey try this....they have these little "ear-tinas" that go on cell phone antenas .... the ears light up when their is an incoming call....cost is 7 bucks.... they are so popular in Arizona where my brother works, that I have sent him about twenty all together over the past year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom