Footwear of Choice?

Club Cooloholic

What footwear do you guys pack for your Disney trips?
Right now I am breaking in a new pair of Sperry Topsiders for my trip next week. I am also planning to pack Teva Sport Sandals or flip flops.
Where I am torn is sneakers. My super light pumas, or my cushy soled Target Brand sneakers.

Tomi-Rocket

Even though I've answered this question a few times before I'll play along again.

Crocs and only Crocs for me and my family. Not the ugly boat styles they first came out with either. They have so many styles out now. Plus they can get wet - you can't do that with sneakers. Well, now that they have so many different styles of shoes not all can wet.

Upvote 0

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
I was a New Balance guy for years, but got a pair of Brooks Adrenaline before our last trip and I love them. I have flat feet, so anything other than running shoes with good arch support would cripple me. I made the mistake of wearing a very old pair of worn out shoes to the parks a couple of years ago and my feet were killing me after 2 days :eek:

Upvote 0

BoarderPhreak

Whatever you do, bring shoes of a known quantity. Whuh? Shoes that you've worn before and you know are comfortable. WDW is NO place to be breaking in new shoes, regardless of what they are. Leave the flip flops for the resort. Seriously.

Sneakers are probably the best bet. Light, well fitting. Bring lots of cushiony socks!

Bring some Band-Aids, if you're the blistering type. I never do, normally, but this last trip was a punishing one with LONG days of a LOT of walking. Soak it in hot water, drain it, and move on.

Upvote 0

Tink0102

Just got myself a pair of Sperry Topsiders! They will be coming with me on my next trip! I most likely will only wear them in the evenings to dinner or DTD or something. I usually wear a nice broken in pair of Nikes. In September I wore these flip flops that are made out of yoga mat.. They are made from a company called Sanuk and OMG am I glad I bought those! They were like walking on clouds the whole day and I NEVER wear anything but sneakers to the parks! These are amazing!
I've heard good things about those. My favorite pair of Clarks finally bit the dust...tried having them repaired but they broke again, so I am in the market for a comfy pair of flip flops before our June trip. Might have to check into a pair of these.

Upvote 0

openendedsky

I usually wear New Balances or Nikes if I know I'm going to be walking around in the park all day for long periods of time. If it's just for a few hour trip, then some flats, flip flops or boat shoes.

Upvote 0

SAV

I wear my sandals and the wife and kids all wear flip-flops. Every day. I will usually bring 2 pair and alternate when needed.

Upvote 0

cooleo

I have always had problems with my feet & last year we had friends that were at WDW at the same time as us. He introduced me to Asaics with Sof-Sole inserts added in. Best combination I have ever come across for long hours on your feet at WDW. I now own 3 pairs all purchased within the last year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom