Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Giss Neric

It's voluntary to pay for super chats. It's also voluntary to pay for a subscription at onlyfans and watch raunchy content. YouTube is free for the content creators and the viewers.

Why does it bother you so much if other people donates their own money? You should be mad at the giver and not the receiver then. I don't think the Trackers are brainwashing people or extorting them to donate so what's the problem?

mergatroid

It's voluntary to pay for super chats. It's also voluntary to pay for a subscription at onlyfans and watch raunchy content. YouTube is free for the content creators and the viewers.

Why does it bother you so much if other people donates their own money? You should be mad at the giver and not the receiver then. I don't think the Trackers are brainwashing people or extorting them to donate so what's the problem?

Me?

By the way, who do you pay for a subscription to at onlyfans to watch your raunchy content, any recommendations?

Last edited:

Giss Neric

It's funny how this Disney YouTuber (you can tell by the name alone) is asking people to just cancel their Disney trips. A part of me thinks that he is just being honest but a part of me thinks also that he's just being honest for the sake of not being called a shill or a sellout like what people here are calling the Trackers.

You don't hear others telling others to cancel their Universal trips but okay for Disney?

mergatroid

It's funny how this Disney YouTuber (you can tell by the name alone) is asking people to just cancel their Disney trips. A part of me thinks that he is just being honest but a part of me thinks also that he's just being honest for the sake of not being called a shill or a sellout like what people here are calling the Trackers.

You don't hear others telling others to cancel their Universal trips but okay for Disney?

A very quick youtube search brought this up doing just that

As for the first video you posted, apart from the title when you watch the video he actually gives a very fair analysis and says it's up to each person to decide for themselves. Likewise the one I've linked for Universal does the same thing. Ok, one has a title saying cancel your trip to Disney and the other one doesn't concerning Universal. However if people watch them both, they get a very similar message.

Giss Neric

A very quick youtube search brought this up doing just that

As for the first video you posted, apart from the title when you watch the video he actually gives a very fair analysis and says it's up to each person to decide for themselves. Likewise the one I've linked for Universal does the same thing. Ok, one has a title saying cancel your trip to Disney and the other one doesn't concerning Universal. However if people watch them both, they get a very similar message.

Point taken but I do have a problem with clickbait titles. He even put Cancel in all caps but then the content of his video is different.

Giss Neric

I was thinking of starting one myself although my wife has assured me that on behalf of the entire female population that there is no market to see pictures of me in raunchy poses wearing my best undies :(
Honey, there is a market for everyone. There is market for middle-aged fat dudes as long as you have something else down under, front or rear, that could compensate looks.

mergatroid

Honey, there is a market for everyone. There is market for middle-aged fat dudes as long as you have something else down under, front or rear, that could compensate looks.

Fat I ain't, I can dodge the water droplets in the shower I'm so slim ;)

I'll take that as a compliment and put you down for a $40 monthly subscription (I'm going to charge any other takers $50, so you're getting my special rate). Just send me your bank account details and brace yourself :cool:

Giss Neric

Fat I ain't, I can dodge the water droplets in the shower I'm so slim ;)

I'll take that as a compliment and put you down for a $40 monthly subscription (I'm going to charge any other takers $50, so you're getting my special rate). Just send me your bank account details and brace yourself :cool:
Aside from the subscription, I'm gonna pay another $40 for a custom video just for me where you're pretending to be a Disney character of your choice and the rest is confidential.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I did find a couple who are like Tim and Jenn tracker were before they went down the "anything for a buck" route. "Young at the Parks" by Kelly and Joe Young. A smaller group of subscribers, but they put the effort in to cover the Orlando area and the occasional Disney cruise. Check them out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom