Flip Flop recommendations?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Thanks, everyone. I'm actually 5 days out from my third Disney trip since originally posting this (WDW, DLP, and back to WDW), and have since fallen in love with Crocs Capri sandals and Tevas. Wish me continued luck!

gawrshdanielle

If you aren’t looking for fashion, I would give Oofos brand sandals a try. They are so comfortable! I’ve never tried a more comfy flip flop in my life. They are meant as athletic recovery shoes and they mimic the natural gait of your foot while absorbing all of the shock. They are made out of a material kind of like crocs but it’s much softer and more cushion-y than crocs.

slipperalwaysfits

I have Teva flip flops and Keen waterproof sandals. I pack them both and sneakers. I wear my sneakers daily in the park, but do pack the flip flops in my day bag as sometimes, a little break from shoes can make your feet feel much more comfortable and go further! Glad you found something that works!

slipperalwaysfits

I like Teva Mush flip flops. I have always worn them to Disney World! Super comfy. I am not a tennis shoe person at all.

THANK YOU!! I have a brand of Teva's and couldn't figure out how to ever find them again! After reading this and searching Amazon, I realized it's the same style I have been looking for!:geek::geek::geek:

I always wear tennis shoes in the parks, unless we are going to a nice restaurant (BOG or CG) but I carry flip flops because it's amazing how good your feet feel with just a little break from the tennis shoes. Once, we got stuck in an all-day downpour at WDW (Nov 2014) and flip flops would have been great to have that day. So now I carry a pair with me just in case!

Weather_Lady

I love the Clark's "Brinkley" and "Breeze" lines, which come in over a dozen colors and have almost as much bounce and support as a sneaker footbed. Most of the styles are adjustable, which is great if your feet tend to swell in the heat as the day goes on (or if you just happen to have wide feet in the first place).

shopping

wdwjmp239

I will wear Oofos which are extremely comfortable. On Sunday (3/18/18), I logged 14.5 miles in a pair of Oofos. They were pretty comfortable and held up well, but the next day, my calves were killing! So, I threw on pair of good running shoes (Brooks Adrenaline GTS series 18) and that helped alleviate the calf problem. Would I do another 14.5 miles in my Oofos again? Probably. I love people telling me I'm crazy to walk that long in sandals. ;) #DisneyNutJob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom