News Flights of Wonder closing and replaced by 'UP! A Great Bird Adventure'

Kman101

So it's still a mish-mash where they talk down to you like you're 5? This is another use of IP that didn't need to be added to be added and it could have been a solid show featuring them ...

Interesting on the queue and it now having FP. Are they expecting it to suddenly surge because of Russell and Dug?

The exterior looks fantastic though. And I do like the signage.

PizzaPlanet

There's no goosebump moment for me and Fantasmic, Illuminations, Galactic Spectacular and Happily Ever After all have those moments in spades, even after multiple viewings.
I'm not in favor of turning RoL into an all-out IP fest, but I feel like some instrumentals of songs from the Lion King, Jungle Book, and Pocahontas would have gone a long way to give people a goosebumps moment.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'm not in favor of turning RoL into an all-out IP fest, but I feel like some instrumentals of songs from the Lion King, Jungle Book, and Pocahontas would have gone a long way to give people a goosebumps moment.

‘Colors of the Wind’ and the music from the moment where Mufasa’s sprit tells Simba to ‘Remember’ immediately come to mind

Kman101

Nothing especially. It adds a couple Disney characters which might appeal towards kids and get them to sit through the whole thing without thinking it's "boring".

Bingo.

I don't begrudge their addition. I just wish it were more than just adding them in so kids won't be bored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom