Rumor Flight of Passage foundation cracks?

Buried20KLeague

When I was there a couple weeks ago, it was very upsetting and discouraging to see numerous water features not working and already lots of surface damage to many of the fixtures of Pandora. I loved it but it just bothers me to see anything not working or showing damage because I've come to expect(in years past anyway) perfection for everything in WDW).

And I never once saw the foot prints effect anywhere. However, maybe that was just concept videos and it never was implemented?

I feel like I should have a chat with you about how things go at WDW.

Buried20KLeague

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know because I was looking for them when I walked at night.

Maybe I just hit Pandora on an off day, but the waterfall coming down from the floating mountain was off. The water that flows through another area which can be seen in queue waiting in line for River Journey was off.

Bad week for water features. Even at MK, waterfalls in Jungle Cruise and around Beasts Castle, and another area I can't remember right now, were also not working.

But they’re filled with pointsettias. That’s better.

Right?

RIGHT???

GrumpyFan

Original Poster
You guys are really cracking me up with these jokes!
But, seriously, has nobody heard anything to the status of all 4 theaters being in operation?

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Well then I guess the Yeti is fixed then. He hasnt fallen off where he is secured.
So, by that logic, B Mode is "Fixed"! That settles it! Never again will we have a 100 page thread dedicated to him! Or anything broken for that matter! Only when something falls will we classify it as "broken"

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
So, by that logic, B Mode is "Fixed"! That settles it! Never again will we have a 100 page thread dedicated to him! Or anything broken for that matter! Only when something falls will we classify it as "broken"
No. You quoted a definition you did not read. The Yeti is fixed based on the definition you posted. Now if you had said the Yeti has not been repaired, we would not be having this conversation around the the meaning of words.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
7EE3A463-E239-42A4-B79E-81918AFCF70F.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom