Flight changed!

BillsFanGabe

Im going to WDW in November and my flight coming home from orlando to rochester, ny has been changed, it was orginally scheduled to leave orlando at 6:17 pm and they changed it to 12:06 p.m. I was like what the heck Airtran. So I said that we didnt want to come home that early so i called WDW, because we booked the airfare through them and they said that they would gladly change our flight for us for free since airtran changed our flight, so we got the latest flight wich is 6:07 p.m., and the castmember said to us that we should keep our original tickets coming home, so were using different tickets for a different flight but same day, anyone else had this happen to them before?

The Mom

Premium Member
My DH flies Jet Blue into Orlando and if theres any changes, he gets a email about a month prior to the trip.

Next Trip - January 2009

Unless they cancel the flight at the last minute, while you're in transit. :rolleyes: They very nicely booked us on another flight...three days later. Um, no. Not acceptable, so we paid through the nose to fly on another airline.

Upvote 0

karlamaria

Yep, leaving in November and my flights changed to. the funny part ( or not so funny part) they had us flying into Salt lake at one time and flying out before we got in !! Crazy airlines. my travel agent was called and they said " hey they will change it over and over so do not worry about it right now" I was mad.. I called Delta and they fixed it back to the original flights. my travel agent sucks and I will not be going back to them!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom