Flamingo Crossing Apartments

Mike730

So are these technically on WDW property?
Not "technically". They ARE on property

No, these apartments are not on WDW property.

This document shows the boundaries of Bay Lake/RCID. You'll notice that this property is not included, nor is the CP housing property(it was de-annexed). The Westerly Apartments property was never owned by Disney, or at least not since 2010. Prior to building, the property was owned by RDIP Florida. It is now owned by Fore Property Company.

JoeCamel

Not "technically". They ARE on property
No, these apartments are not on WDW property.

This document shows the boundaries of Bay Lake/RCID. You'll notice that this property is not included, nor is the CP housing property(it was de-annexed). The Westerly Apartments property was never owned by Disney, or at least not since 2010. Prior to building, the property was owned by RDIP Florida. It is now owned by Fore Property Company.

Did I misunderstand, these are the apartments not the CP housing? Then I am mistaken, that side of WW is not WDW owned.

Plus I don't understand why you linked the map of Bay Lake/RCID? All of WDW property is not in Bay Lake/RCID.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Anyone have a current map of the RCID? That should make it obvious.
Red is RCID...

1585231541090.png

castlecake2.0

Do you think eventually they’ll de annex all of flamingo crossings once it’s completed or would they be too afraid to give up that much control close to property?

Goofywilliam

Please, correct me if I’m wrong (I’m not familiar with this area) but are these the apartments they were going to use for CP housing: https://www.westerlyapts.com/

If so, it appears they are beginning to lease them out to normal folks. Maybe this is just another complex being built in the area?

Mike730

Please, correct me if I’m wrong (I’m not familiar with this area) but are these the apartments they were going to use for CP housing: https://www.westerlyapts.com/

If so, it appears they are beginning to lease them out to normal folks. Maybe this is just another complex being built in the area?
Not CP housing, that is a different complex. But it's essentially right next door. The Westerly are just normal apartments. Thanks for linking the website!

See this thread for CP Housing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom