Flamingo Crossing Apartments

s8film40

That area is quickly becoming a terrible area to live in so CP apartments would make sense. With everyone using GPS navigation to avoid traffic 429 has been backing up from I-4 making it ridiculous to get anywhere other than Disney and there's not a lot of stuff there otherwise.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
There’s a new Publix just two exits north of there. So I would think that would be a little close, you never know though I guess.

But that requires getting back on 429 - and it doesn't look like it's open yet. So I'll just continue using the one behind MK.

s8film40

But that requires getting back on 429 - and it doesn't look like it's open yet. So I'll just continue using the one behind MK.
It’s looked open when I’ve driven by. Yeah from within the resort the one behind MK is likely more convenient.

mm121

That area is quickly becoming a terrible area to live in so CP apartments would make sense. With everyone using GPS navigation to avoid traffic 429 has been backing up from I-4 making it ridiculous to get anywhere other than Disney and there's not a lot of stuff there otherwise.
could issues with 429 be why theyve delayed working on the north entry/floridian way project

as once its completed it could become a bypass drawing traffic that isnt conducting business on wdw property?

would they ever consider a south bound toll of some sort to discourage cut through traffic

s8film40

could issues with 429 be why theyve delayed working on the north entry/floridian way project

as once its completed it could become a bypass drawing traffic that isnt conducting business on wdw property?

would they ever consider a south bound toll of some sort to discourage cut through traffic
The issue with 429 is that they do have cut through traffic. If you navigate from somewhere on the east side of WDW or up north in Orlando to the West you will be routed either on 429 North of WDW or through WDW. As for cutting off the north entrance, most of that area started developing when they actually opened it. If they close it now it would be an interesting scenario as so much has been developed and it would have a big impact on that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom