Flamingo Crossing Apartments

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The Publix is open, assuming we are speaking about the same one I’m thinking off right off New Independence

Yup, that's the one. Didn't look like it when I drove down last month for the Princess Half. Is there a Publix Liquors next door?

JoeCamel

With 1300 units and they fill them with 8 bodies per that is 10K people. A nice chunk of workers right at the end of the road...

raven

But that requires getting back on 429 - and it doesn't look like it's open yet. So I'll just continue using the one behind MK.
That new Public has been open since around August of 2017. And Avalon Road is the best bet from there to avoid the 429.

s8film40

I want Public to come to northern Ohio.
Is it weird to have grocery store envy?
I can't imagine much worse than Publix, if you have envy over our grocery store situation here then I truly am very sorry for you. It's not weird though, I have grocery store envy of many other areas. What I would give for some expanded variety and decent prices.

TeriofTerror

I can't imagine much worse than Publix, if you have envy over our grocery store situation here then I truly am very sorry for you. It's not weird though, I have grocery store envy of many other areas. What I would give for some expanded variety and decent prices.
I have Walmart and IGA. I'd way rather have Publix.

s8film40

I have Walmart and IGA. I'd way rather have Publix.
I'm not familiar with IGA, but Walmart is better than Publix. I don't even bother with Publix and I pretty much stick to Target, Walmart and Aldi. I go to Publix for the family chicken meal and occasionally sandwiches, that's really all they're good for. It's always funny when I have family visiting they can't believe how bad the selection and prices are and the real problem is there aren't really any other true grocery stores in the area so so there's no real competition.

peter11435

I'm not familiar with IGA, but Walmart is better than Publix. I don't even bother with Publix and I pretty much stick to Target, Walmart and Aldi. I go to Publix for the family chicken meal and occasionally sandwiches, that's really all they're good for. It's always funny when I have family visiting they can't believe how bad the selection and prices are and the real problem is there aren't really any other true grocery stores in the area so so there's no real competition.
Walmart < Anywhere else

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom