five days in orlando...what would you do?...

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
I'm planning a trip in a few years (yeah I know its a ways away, but I think its never too early) and am having a hard time deciding how to divide up the time. I just want to know what you would do, WDW wise or otherwise.

Five Days

One day per park....and the last day...hotel hopping, water park, downtown disney, or maybe a second trip to your fav of the four parks

raven

If you don't have a car stay on Disney property. There are lots of things to do. If you have a car but don't want to spend much more money there's always the Prime Outlets, Mall at Millenia and anything on International Drive. Cocoa Beach and the Space Center are only an hour drive as well.

SAV

The first 4 days I would go to one park each day and then on the 5th head over for a day at Clearwater Beach and have lunch at the Palm Pavilion.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. IOA
4. Universal Studios
5. Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom

Not necessarily in that order

Pongo

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. AK/DHS
4. Sea World/Other International Drive attractions
5. Universal/IOA

But probably in the reverse order so as to save the best for last.

Silvermist

1.) Magic Kingdom - Spectro & Wishes
2.) Epcot - ROE
3.) DHS - Fantasmic
4.) Animal Kingdom - Day / Magic Kingdom - evening
5.) Universal/IOA

Arrive for park opening and stay till park close getting every single second of magic and fun I can out of that 5 days.

My motto...you can sleep when you get back home. :D

dove_

I'd do what my family typically does (we usually go for 5 days, haha!).
One day per disney park, and if we had a full 5th day (not leaving halfway through to catch a flight), I'd devote one to IOA. If not, jumping around disney getting what I missed.

When I went to Universal Studios, I just remember not being nearly as interested as I was at IOA (of course, I was probably 9 and hadn't seen many movies at that point). But I'd probably stay at Disney that last day unless the new HP park was open, since I feel like I've spent plenty of time at IOA. (3 trips/days total, haha. Not much new material there, like Disney!)

hokielutz

Five days.... hmmmmm.... Well, since I know and am very familiar with the parks from past visits.... I wouldn't feel the need to try and hit everything, unless it was a challenge to do everything in 5 days.

I would take a slightly laid back approach to touring the world:

Day 1: Animal Kingdom w dinner in World Showcase
Day 2: Epcot and WS (Drinking around the world)
Day 3: Sleep in, Do some DTD shopping mid-day. and visit the MK in the late afternoon with dinner at the Calif Grill
Day 4: Disney Hollywood Studios into early afternoon - visit Hotel Pool. Dinner and mini golf in the evening.
Day 5: Best for last - Rock the Magic Kingdom!! End the stay with Parade and Wishes that night.

Attractions visited would be favorites/must see, plus a new show or two if time permits.

coltow

For me it totally depends on if Ihave the kids or not
With the kids
2 full days at MK
1 full day at EP
Split a day with AK & DHS
Split last day with DHS (just for TSM) and revisit another park

Without the kids
1 full day at MK
2 full days at EP (kids don't care for WS as much as DH and I do)
1 split day AK/DHS
1 full day IOA (kids aren't all enough for the rides there yet, but DH and I sure do like our roller coaters)

ProfSlim

This is what I will do with my 5 days this coming May. It will be a Disney trip..nothing else in Orlando for this visit. Keep in mind I have young ones in my family and the friends we are traveling with also have young ones ...so lots of MK stops.

Day 1: MK late afternoon/night- Dinner Liberty Tree
Day 2: MK morning and DHS afternoon/night - Dinner Sci Fi
Day 3: BB morning and MK night - Dinner 1900 Park Fare
Day 4: AK morning and EPCOT afternoon/night - Dinner California Grille
Day 5: MK morning/early afternoon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom