First week of December: anyone up for a mini-meet???

AliciaLuvzDizne

:lol: I can't believe Rob did this!

Ok, so the Dec 7th meet will be at Adventurers' Club, at 8 PM. Does everyone agree? Where exactly are we gonna meet? I only went there once, so I guess the AC experts could come up with a meeting point!:D

What about the Dec 4th meet? Who's going? Let's set up the details!!:sohappy:
heh
oh
just saw this
:wave: :lol:

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Yes, I probably wont come to MVMCP because I dont want to spend the extra money if I dont have to :( I'm sorry
but
I definately am up for the idea of the Adv Club or another park...
let me know the date as soon as you can and I'll request it off! :D

Well, I'm spending the 5th, 6th and 7th in the parks, so if anyone wants to spend a day together, I'm up for it!

Upvote 0

Atta83

how come i just saw this thread now???? omg count me sooooo in , let me know when were all meeting and greeting through a pm!!!! i have to see what work allows me to do!

Upvote 0

DizFanatic

I will be there December 1-9th! I would be happy to say hi. I will keep an eye on this thread to see what everyone decides. I will be at MVMCP on the 4th, anyone attending the same night? :xmas:
We'll be there too!!! First time for us durring the Christmas season:sohappy:
I saw your profile; My wife is a stay at home mom with 3 boys... I have the easy job and work for a boss who pays!
Would be fun to meet other Disney luts like us.:xmas:

Upvote 0

Highland_Holly

We are there Nov 30th thru the 9th. MVMCP on the 30th. Adventurers Club would be fun, but too hard with 3 kids! :( And we'll miss the "official" meet and greet at MGM as we have dining reservations at 4:10 (I believe those meets are at 4???).

Holly

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
how come i just saw this thread now???? omg count me sooooo in , let me know when were all meeting and greeting through a pm!!!! i have to see what work allows me to do!

Hey, Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!:wave: I was gonna PM you this weekend. I hope we can finally meet this time!

Upvote 0

metman

i will be in florida the 2nd till the 17th

Can us Brits come as well my partner and me would love to come and meet some members on here.

If you don't mind a english accent.

Donna and Andy
from Bath England

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Tati, just make sure you get your ID right this year so you will be able to drink without Rob causing a ruckus! :lol: Looks like I'll plan on the 7th for AC then.

:lol: For sure!!! Well, my ID was fine back then, the guy just didn't wanna believe it! That was just ridiculous!!!! The worst part was when he said: "your passport has expired." He mixed expiration date with issue date!!!!! The best part is that I got a free Kungaloosh!:slurp:

metman said:
Can us Brits come as well my partner and me would love to come and meet some members on here.

If you don't mind a english accent.

Of course!! It would be great to have an English accent in our group!:)

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
can someone send me a PM with final plans too?
I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread:lol:

:lol: I'll PM you... don't worry. Arrangements for Dec 4th are going slowly right now, but I'm sure we'll come up with more specific plans soon.

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Bump...
Sorry for bumping the thread, but... could someone please help me set the time and place of our Dec 4th meet?????? For MVMCP, right? Would anyone like to meet during the day?

Upvote 0

DizFanatic

Bump...
Sorry for bumping the thread, but... could someone please help me set the time and place of our Dec 4th meet?????? For MVMCP, right? Would anyone like to meet during the day?
We will be there for MVMCP (Me, Wifey & 3 Kids) & would love to meet other Disney Fanatics like us. We'll be there all day. Staying @ Wilderness Lodge Villas. Let us know!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom