First week of December: anyone up for a mini-meet???

disneytati

Original Poster
I don't know if I'll be able to be there before the party starts. I'll be changing hotels, and I'll be offsite on the 4th, so I'd probably arrive right after the party starts. But you guys can meet around 5, or 6, and then you would meet me (and anybody else who would like to meet later) around... 7:30? What's the first thing you would like to do? Then we would meet in front of the first attraction/show you'd like to see.

Upvote 0

DizFanatic

I don't know if I'll be able to be there before the party starts. I'll be changing hotels, and I'll be offsite on the 4th, so I'd probably arrive right after the party starts. But you guys can meet around 5, or 6, and then you would meet me (and anybody else who would like to meet later) around... 7:30? What's the first thing you would like to do? Then we would meet in front of the first attraction/show you'd like to see.
Sounds like a plan. Any suggestions on what to do first? We've never been to WDW durring the Christmas season, or of course MVMCP:veryconfu

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Does anybody know the times for the shows? I'll try to find a brochure from last year's party. Then, we could meet for the "around 7 o'clock" show, and I think tomorrowland would be less crowded than the castle, right? Then we could see "Twas the Night Before Xmas", and then decided what to do next.

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Ok, I've got last year's show times. So, the first show is Mickey's "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" at Galaxy Palace Theater in Tomorrowland. It starts at 6:45. So how about 6:30 in front of the theater?

Upvote 0

metscool

I can not wait to meet people at the AC on the 7th sadly I have to leave early because I have to work the next morning at 630. That means that I have to leave my apartment at 430. So I won't be there for the Hoopla.

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
I can not wait to meet people at the AC on the 7th sadly I have to leave early because I have to work the next morning at 630. That means that I have to leave my apartment at 430. So I won't be there for the Hoopla.

Yeah, I just can't wait either!!!!! And I also have to leave early, because I'll be staying offsite, and I have to leave before my shuttle bus turns into a pumpkin.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom