First Views From a BLT

SOLISIMO

Hmmm. Enjoyed the glasses at the end there.
:cool: :lol:

First of all, sorry to get you "Bothered". I'm a kidder, I kid. Second of all, I'm all for Platinum Toilets, Gold Plated Yachts, and 100 Grand Bars. In fact, I was celebrating their enjoyment of a great view while the lowly peasants deal with the beauty of having the Watergate plopped down next to the iconic contemporary.

And no, what gives me the right to say this is my insatiable riffing spirit.
:lookaroun :lol:

Random Quote I heard the other day you reminded me of~

"Our business in this world is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits."
-Robert Louis Stevenson

I apologize then for my post:hammer: but not knowing you and hardly posting was hard for me to:zipit::D

EpcotServo

I'm trying really hard not to. I'm always bothered when people comment on other poster's spelling. But this ... is ... just ... too ... easy ....

Easy MousDad. Control yourself.

But the jokes, the flamalicious slams, and hysterical comedy of that post are coming to my mind faster than I can --- somebody please help me!!!!

Faster Mousdad, Post! Post!
:lol:

I apologize then for my post but not knowing you and hardly posting was hard for me to

No worries!
:wave:

SOLISIMO

I'm trying really hard not to. I'm always bothered when people comment on other poster's spelling. But this ... is ... just ... too ... easy ....

Easy MousDad. Control yourself.

But the jokes, the flamalicious slams, and hysterical comedy of that post are coming to my mind faster than I can --- somebody please help me!!!!

:lol: always one:p in every forum;)

EPCOT Explorer

Hmmm. Enjoyed the glasses at the end there.
:cool: :lol:

First of all, sorry to get you "Bothered". I'm a kidder, I kid. Second of all, I'm all for Platinum Toilets, Gold Plated Yachts, and 100 Grand Bars. In fact, I was celebrating their enjoyment of a great view while the lowly peasants deal with the beauty of having the Watergate plopped down next to the iconic contemporary.

And no, what gives me the right to say this is my insatiable riffing spirit.
:lookaroun :lol:

Random Quote I heard the other day you reminded me of~

"Our business in this world is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits."
-
Robert Louis Stevenson
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

This is the third time today that you have cracked me up IRL.:lol: Congrats, Travis. That was brilliant.:lol:

Computer Magic

I guess I'm the only one not impressed. I see a parking lot. Give me DL where I'm actually in the park. As for fireworks, unless they pipe in the music, I don't see it that impressive :shrug: Just one person opinion...

JWG

I guess I'm the only one not impressed. I see a parking lot. Give me DL where I'm actually in the park. As for fireworks, unless they pipe in the music, I don't see it that impressive :shrug: Just one person opinion...

Since the Contemporary pipes in the fireworks show on one of the TV channels, I'm pretty confident that the BLT will as well.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I wasn't a fan of the idea of a second, round building next to the contemporary....having said that, I think the exection was done quite well from what I've seen so far...

That room pictured is a bit too modern/sterile for my tastes, but some more plants and artwork can easily change that.

The view...incredible...quite worth it. Now if they can offer some rooms to "regular guests" instead of just DVC members all the time, then they'll have a winner...

As for what an orderb is, it comes after ordera

ryno1982

I wasn't a fan of Bay Lake Tower until they painted it and added the top. It definitely has the same feel as the Contemporary. While it's still strange that they built another tower next to such an iconic hotel, it turned out about as well as it could- different, yet familiar.

tirian

I wish it were a story or two shorter than the original tower for the sake of sightlines, but the new BLT is a heck of a lot better than than the pathetic Garden Wing it replaced! I can't wait to stay in it—guess I'll have to try to book it around Christmas. :)

jt04

Original Poster
That looks awesome!! I would definitely want to stay there. The view of Wishes from there would be perfect.

I was dissapointed that there were no pics of Bay Lake. I think the views from just about anywhere from the building will be nice. Also, we still have not seen the views from the new "Top of the World" level.

Missing20K

The impressive views were going to be great no matter what they built there solely because of its location. If they built a 12 story Motel 6, the views would have been great. It's just a shame the exterior is not as impressive as the views or the well-designed interior spaces.

Is there any news on LEED certification??

P.S. What was with the Wal-Mart plug? Or was that just a commercial caught on camera?

jt04

Original Poster
It'd be great if there were a low-frequency FM station that could play the music from Wishes in your room. :lookaroun

Nice idea. But I think you mean low power. Might be easier and less complicated to bring it in on a private "cable TV" channel. Love the idea though of a kinda simulcast in the MK resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom