First Views From a BLT

GothMickey

I guess I'm the only one not impressed. I see a parking lot. Give me DL where I'm actually in the park. As for fireworks, unless they pipe in the music, I don't see it that impressive :shrug: Just one person opinion...

Since the Contemporary pipes in the fireworks show on one of the TV channels, I'm pretty confident that the BLT will as well.

It'd be great if there were a low-frequency FM station that could play the music from Wishes in your room. :lookaroun

Nice idea. But I think you mean low power. Might be easier and less complicated to bring it in on a private "cable TV" channel. Love the idea though of a kinda simulcast in the MK resorts.

I am back after a nice week visiting.. WDW!! Ok, as for these comments, I can say, without a doubt, the Wishes music will be pumped through a certain channel on your TV. Confirmed and guaranteed.

dizneeboy

Since the Contemporary pipes in the fireworks show on one of the TV channels, I'm pretty confident that the BLT will as well.

I sat through the presentation for the DVC back in January when I was down to run the marathon and they said there is a lounge on the top (or one of the top) floors for hotel guest access only that will pipe in the music and give a great view as well. There was no mention of the music piped to the rooms directly.

While I would love to become a member, I just didnt' see the value in it for me when I looked at the big picture. The mockups for the rooms were very nice though.

tnemgif

In Disneyland, there's a TV channel that is devoted to playing the fireworks music at night so you can watch the show from your room. We couldn't actually see the fireworks from our room, but it was fun to just open the window and hear the pops and crackles go in time to the music!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom