First time cruisers!

sweetpee_1993

The 3 nights will zip by so fast you'll wonder what happened! But, they'll be wonderful! Our first cruise was a 3-night, too. It wasn't until we stepped off the ship that the awesome-level of the cruise experience really started sinking in. I guess it had to marinade on me. LOL! Disney definitely does cruising like no other. Enjoy!

tk924

Original Poster
I know 3 nights will fly, so we want to make the most of it. Wish we could do more but this was about all we could afford.

What characters can be seen on the Dream? (I'm hoping that our daughter can see her fave, Jasmine and/or Aladdin)
What is the usual wait time for the Aquaduck?
With us having early seating, will we have time to see the shows?
Is there anything special that they will do for first time cruisers?

sweetpee_1993

I know 3 nights will fly, so we want to make the most of it. Wish we could do more but this was about all we could afford.

What characters can be seen on the Dream? (I'm hoping that our daughter can see her fave, Jasmine and/or Aladdin)
What is the usual wait time for the Aquaduck?
With us having early seating, will we have time to see the shows?
Is there anything special that they will do for first time cruisers?
I can't think of anything stand-out for first timers. Repeat cruisers get gifts in their staterooms and repeat cruisers with more than 5 cruises completed have a reception. You have to do it again! I'm sure you'll be itching to go back anyway. ;)

Characters. Oh I'm not sure about Jasmine. There's definitely princesses, the fab 5, Daisy, and many others. Be sure to check the Navigator (daily schedule of events & info) or the app to find the different meet times & locations. I don't think I've ever seen Aladin. I could be wrong. They change things up from time to time.

Aquaduck. Think about when the primo times are to hit popular attractions in the parks. Earlier, later, during other big events (like shows or when others are off the ship in port), or during the rain. Those are the best times I've found. I've never waited more than 10 minutes or so but I don't ride the Aquaduck during the middle of the day when the pool decks are hopping. Best was on the Fantasy in the rain. We walked right on several times.

If you have early seating you'll see the show after dinner. If you have late seating you'll see the show before dinner. They do the shows twice each evening to accommodate the different dinner seatings. Your servers know you're wanting to see the show & they know when it is. They'll be sure to get you out the door with plenty of time.

EOD K9

Enjoy!! You'll want to book your next cruise while still on board. It will keep the excitement going for a while longer.

tk924

Original Poster
Are pool / beach towels provided?

Edit: Never mind on the towels. I found the answer.

But, I also wanted to ask what are the odds that we could get upgraded since we booked in Jan for a Sept cruise?

Last edited:

joanna71985

I've met Aladdin on a couple of my cruises (a lot during mine on the Fantasy, and once on my last Dream cruise. But it was as Prince Ali)

Disneyfalcon

Are pool / beach towels provided?

Edit: Never mind on the towels. I found the answer.

But, I also wanted to ask what are the odds that we could get upgraded since we booked in Jan for a Sept cruise?

How far out you book doesn't seem to effect pixie dust upgrades. People are upgraded by Disney based on their inventory needs and whims. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom