First Ride???

HoW

MK - Camera shop (No, wait wait, that's Scopa), umm,... Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Epcot - Soarin'
DS - Tower of Terror
AK - Expedition Everest
DTD - The Carrousel :lookaroun

Mickey&Minnie

Original Poster
It is funny...when you read others traditions. I sometimes wonder how in the world did they get that started? Why do they go there first?
I like knowing what other people do though..keep it coming.

KaliSplash

The Magic Kingdom, we don't have one because it varies when we make our first trip there. But on those occasions when it is the first thing in the morning, we usually head for Space Mountain.
Epcot: Soarin is at the top of the list these days.
Disney MGM: generally open with RNRC
Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids if it's open. (Once rode through 7 times w/o getting off the raft). Otherwise, probably Dinosaur. Of course, on our next trip, it will be EE!

schwartziel

MK: Get a fastpass for space mountain (because they run out quick and the ride breaks down so much) then head over to Buzz for the first ride of the day
Epcot: Get a fastpass for Test Track then ride Sorin
MGM: I RUN (usually there are like 20 people running too so i dont look stupid doing it) over to Rock'n Roller Coaster, get a fastpass for the ride (quickly) and be the first ride of the day. I then do the same with Tower of Terror right after that.
AK: RUN (along with a ton of other people) to Everest to get a fastpass and be the first ride of the day

Sleepy01

Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Carribean

Epcot - Spaceship Earth

MGM - Rockin' Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror (whichever has the shorter line)...

Animal Kingdom - Tough to be a Bug

Last Ride - I make my best effort for Mickey's PhilharMagic the last ride/show I see before I go. It's a great way to end a trip.

Norm The Skull

Well I only went once in July 2005 but when we go back in December 2007 it might look the same

MK - Splash Mountain (Might be the same)
MGM - TOT than R&RC (What else)
Epcot - Mission Space (Soarin' for sure don't want to wait 2 hours again)
AK - Kilimajaro Safari - (But will make sure to get a fastpass to EE)

My favorite attraction was Splash and Pirates my wife was TOT and our daughther was Soarin'

But still have a lot of attractions that we have not done yet.
Like : BUZZ, Monster, Small World, Peter Pan,,Dinosaur, And EE was not finished the time we where there.

Krozar

MGM - ToT
AK - EE
EPCOT Center - SSE
MK - PotC, but only because I start in AL and make my way around (PotC, JC, Splash, HM, Philhar, and Space)

Sometimes I will get a FP and then do something else until then, but it's first I go to. (I.E. why I go to PotC before JC)

tiggergirl1818

MK: Splash
Epcot: Test Track (Haven't been since soarin opened :cry: )
MGM : ToT
AK: Safari (haven't been since Everest opened :cry: )

Would do Soarin and Everest first but seen as though my trip has been cancelled this year I will just have to dream of what it would be like :( .

dandaman

MK: Walt Disney World Railroad

Epcot: toss-up between Test Track and Soarin'

MGM: FP's for Tot, then RnRC (Didja get all that? :lol: )

AK: Expedition Everest

For us it's:
Animal Kingdom: Everest(a couple times)

Epcot: Soarin (then again...then fastpass for later:animwink:)

Magic Kingdom: Buzz Lightyear (haha sometimes 3-4 times)

MGM: Tower of Terror (followed very closely by Rock 'n' Roller Coaster)

themarchhare

MK: Space Mountain - grab a fastpass - wait in line - do it again right after
EP: Grab a FP for Soarin' - TT - Use FP for Soarin'
MGM: TOT as much as possible
AK: EE Single Rider - Grab FP - Dinosaur - EE again

Last Ride - I make my best effort for Mickey's PhilharMagic the last ride/show I see before I go. It's a great way to end a trip.

Totally do the same thing...

poohbear6103

MK: either Jungle Cruise or Space Mountain (depending on whether we decide to go right or left when we get to the castle area)
Epcot: Spaceship Earth (this year since it will be closed when we are there we might have to start with Mission Space or Test Track :( Not that they are bad, but it is just not the same without Spaceship Earth, it was kind of a tradition to start and end our day with that ride.
MGM: RNRC
Animal Kingdom: Everest

Tinkerbella16

Magic Kingdom: Pirates always! and we work our way around thru frontierland

Epcot: Soarin' or SSE

MGM: fastpass Rockin RollerCoaster then wait for Tower of Terror

AK: Everest babyyyy! Best ride in the world, but nothing will ever be better than my classic attractions

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom