First Ride???

stephdanielle

MK: Not one specific one we head to first really, usually start out in Fantasy Land though...
MGM: Tower of Terror
AK: Everest
EPCOT: Soarin'

And to the person that said about going on Snow White as the first ride they had every been on and being frightened...same deal for me. It terrfied me to the point where I wouldn't go on it for a few years after even though I would go on much more frightening rides...go figure.

KCBroadway

It's become tradition that our first park/first ride is Tower of Terror. We'll usually grab a FP for Rock n' Roller Coaster and then wait for TOT. That's what we've done the past two years and what we'll do tomorrow (WOO HOO....We leave at 8:25 a.m. tomorrow). As far as other parks:

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain (my hubby's fav ride)
AK - Everest
Epcot - Soarin' (trying to avoid later lines)

captcanada

MK: Haunted Mansion. Usually my first, second and third ride. ;-)

Epcot: Spaceship Earth. I can't get enough of it.

MGM: Probably Star Tours. Not so much for the ride, but cuz I LOVE the shop and queue area's.

AK: Safari. Though...I'll have to see how EE is next time I go.

slacker

I don't know if we really run to them... but our first rides are:
Magic Kingdom: Philharmagic
Epcot: Soarin'
Animal Kingdom: Primeval Whirl and that general area
MGM: Great Movie Ride

Mimi

MK: Big Thunder Mountain (first and last ride of the day)

EPCOT: Spaceship Earth

Animal Kingdom: For some reason we have no pattern here.

MGM: Tower of Terror

the-reason14

It really depends on the time of day.

MK: If we get there at park opening, its usually always, Splash mountain, just because we know that line fills up quickly, and I just dont stand in line for that. FP, then we ride.
Now if its later on in the day, we usually always hit Tomorrowland and try SM first, or the TTA, or a SM FP.

Epcot: First thing in the morning, it will always be Soarin, fp then ride, then try TT. If its later on, probably SSE and then M:S.

MGM: No matter what time of the day it is, its always ToT, we'll either fp it, then stand in line or try and fp coaster then stand in ToT line, but its always ToT first.

AK: Also, no matter what time of the day it is, we always go to E:E, like someone else said, what else is there?:ROFLOL:

WEDisney

MK: Always take the train around for a spin of the park. It always gets us into the Disney mood.

EPCOT: If late in the day Spaceship Earth but if its early then Soarin

MGM: The Great Movie Ride Always!

Animal Kingdom: Usually Dinosaur but now maybe Everest

Fun2BFree

MK- Space Mountain.
EP- Test Track but might be Soarin' now.
MGM- ToT and RnRC.
AK- DINOSAUR! but probably will be Everest now.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
In 3 of the parks, there are multiple attractions I consider doing first depending on my mood, but in EPCOT if I'm in the park right at opening or there for morning EMH, I queue up for Soarin' because the wait is loooong even on slow days.

Bug715

Magic Kingdom: "its a small world" Seriously when I was there a few weeks ago we did this. Its been my favorite since I was 5 and went on it 5 times in a row when it was raining and had no line.
Epcot: Test track
MGM: ToT then Rockin roller coaster
Animal Kingdom: Primevil whurl but I think its changed to Everest

lilclerk

When I went with other people, we just went with the flow and didn't have any particular order.
But when I went to Disneyland by myself, I made a mad dash for Pirates =) I was in one of the first boats of the day and it was spectacular. I may have started a tradition on my own, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom