First Look: Gringott's AAs

danlb_2000

Premium Member
and what lesson have we learned?

Don't tout your thoughts as facts.. and don't assume you know all the specifics just because you've read something talking about the topic :) People say things with double meanings all the time, even if unintentionally, that can be misconstrued. It's best to share what we know (sourced) and assume we don't know, rather than we do :)

We are still doing better the 99% of the other topics discussed here that aren't based on any verifiable facts at all. ;)

lazyboy97o

You were half right. You were adamant that he wasn't in the ride at all, but it appears he is, but it appears that he didn't film new footage. Still not sure why the artistic director for the ride, who was involved in the filming, claimed that he was there.
I still would not entirely rule out Radcliffe having participated. Given his desire to step away from the franchise he may not want his participation discussed. Harrison Ford had similar demands in regards to the Indiana Jones Adventure and I think Robin Williams' situation regarding Aladdin was something similar as well.

SJN1279

I still would not entirely rule out Radcliffe having participated. Given his desire to step away from the franchise he may not want his participation discussed. Harrison Ford had similar demands in regards to the Indiana Jones Adventure and I think Robin Williams' situation regarding Aladdin was something similar as well.

Harrison Ford didn't participate in Indiana Jones Adventure.

SJN1279

I thought you were arguing how can there be a Harry Potter ride if Harry Potter isn't in it?
I didn't realize they would reuse old footage from the movie. I'm actually slightly disappointed that the ride will be a retread of the scene from the movie instead of an entirely new adventure. I guess with certain actors refusing to participate, that is what they were forced to do.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I didn't realize they would reuse old footage from the movie. I'm actually slightly disappointed that the ride will be a retread of the scene from the movie instead of an entirely new adventure. I guess with certain actors refusing to participate, that is what they were forced to do.
Oh well. Can't please everyone all the time.

I'm sure it will still be rather successful.

lazyboy97o

He wanted more money than they were willing to pay. This was before the time when most big name movie stars took part in theme park attractions.
No, Ford had agreed to participate but had stipulations regarding publicity of his involvement. Word got to him that Disney was going to ignore those stipulations and he walked out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom