First impressions of the Dream

ChuckElias

Original Poster
For some reason, the theme for today is "sitting":

Sitting outside on Deck 4:

DSCN0369.jpg

Heated tile chairs in the spa:

DSCN0349.jpg

Relaxing in Quiet Cove on Deck 11. (Ok, after 10 years of sailing on the "classic" ships, it sounds SO wierd to say that the pools are NOT on Deck 9!!!):

DSCN0335.jpg

ChuckElias

Original Poster
A couple of the carpeting:

In the hallway outside our stateroom. If you're looking at it "right side up", then you know you're heading to the front of the ship. Anyone care to guess what the signal flags spell?

DSCN0332.jpg

In the elevator waiting area:

DSCN0328.jpg

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Couple random ones today:

Hot tub in Quiet Cove, with glass in the bottom so you can see down to the ocean:

DSCN0336.jpg

Aquaduck:

DSCN0322.jpg

kal1484

On all the ships I think the coolest bathrooms are always in the Adult spaces. I love the ones on the Magic and the Dream's look just as neat!

I saw that you had ice cream cones in the one picture, do you know if they now have them on the Dream? It was the one thing missing on the other ships.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I saw that you had ice cream cones in the one picture, do you know if they now have them on the Dream? It was the one thing missing on the other ships.
Not only do they have cones, but they have more than just vanilla and chocolate. They have banana ice cream and strawberry, and they're "twistable". Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
A "Remy" theme for the next couple of days:

Artwork in the stairwell up to Remy's:

DSCN0306.jpg

Entrance:

DSCN0313.jpg

Through the door:

DSCN0315.jpg

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Ooh, did you eat there?
No, we didn't. At $75 per person, and with a menu that seemed. . . overly-sophisticated for my taste, we passed. Plus, we only had 3 nights, and we didn't want to miss any of our rotational restaurants since it was our first visit to the Dream. So I just took these while wandering through the ship. Here are a few more of Remy:

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

toolsnspools

Please tell me you have a picture of the Mike W. "Eye Scream" sign. That is the one shot I forgot to get before leaving the ship, and DW still won't let me live it down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom