First Epic Mickey Screenshots

mrtoad

I think it looks cool. On the Wii vs. other systems, while I agree if you are strictly a gamer the Wii will not stack up graphicswise but there things about the system that are excellent. For a party atmosphere it is excellent. Also it does get you moving if using the right games which is good. Rather than let kids (or adults) just sit on their backside all day it gets them to do some exercise and have fun. I have been doing a combo of NutriSystem and Wii Fit Plus (which I have to say is fantastic and a major upgrade over the original Wii Fit) and have been losing weight, gaining endurance and lowered my cholesterol by 35 points.

I think a great happy medium is Wii and another console (or in my case PC games). I think it all depends on your reason for having it.

EPCOT Explorer

I think it looks cool. On the Wii vs. other systems, while I agree if you are strictly a gamer the Wii will not stack up graphicswise but there things about the system that are excellent. For a party atmosphere it is excellent. Also it does get you moving if using the right games which is good. Rather than let kids (or adults) just sit on their backside all day it gets them to do some exercise and have fun. I have been doing a combo of NutriSystem and Wii Fit Plus (which I have to say is fantastic and a major upgrade over the original Wii Fit) and have been losing weight, gaining endurance and lowered my cholesterol by 35 points.

I think a great happy medium is Wii and another console (or in my case PC games). I think it all depends on your reason for having it.
It also seems to be non gamer friendly...I can work it pretty well, and I am hopeless with Game Systems. :lol:

mrtoad

I hope so too but not sure. Some games sound great for use of the Wii's motion capabilities but don't pan out well. A great example is Star Wars Force Unleashed. Sounds great being able to swing the lightsaber and all but it gets old fast and we don't ever play it. I think if the game companies really think it out when developing the games it can work out well, if not, then not so good....

erasure fan1

I have a wii and 360 and if given the choice I would rather have this game for the 360. I guess I will just have to wait and see if 360 gets a version for NATAL when it comes out. How cool would that be!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Underdog

I have a wii and 360 and if given the choice I would rather have this game for the 360. I guess I will just have to wait and see if 360 gets a version for NATAL when it comes out. How cool would that be!
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
You've played Natal and know that it's going to be great? ;-)

erasure fan1

You've played Natal and know that it's going to be great? ;-)
Natal could end up a big piece of junk yes. I just think the concept of natal could work better for EM than the wii. I also would rather have the HD visuals rather than motion control, so a 360/ps3 version would be on my list before wii.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom