Fire breaks out Enchanted Tiki Room

puntagordabob

Im just going to say what we're all thinking....

hope all the new stuff burned down so that it has to be returned to it's original glory! :D haha no for real I hope there is no major damage.

Truer words cannot be said....

Hope no one was injured and that there was not any damage to the actual inside of the show room....

This might be a hint that the Tiki Gods want Jose to have BACK his show...

DocMcHulk

There's a fire in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. The Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. All the birds sing words and the flowers burn in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

flavious27

"Fire Department spokesman Bo Jones said a small fire in the attic of the attraction was extinguished by fire sprinklers. Firefighters worked to evacuate the area and to check to make sure the fire was completely out, Jones said.

After determining that the fire was out, firefighters reopened the area, officials said. About 8 p.m., Jones said only the Enchanted Tiki Room remained closed to park goers, as crews worked to clear excess sprinkler water.

The cause of the fire was still under investigation Wednesday evening. Jones said crews were still working to determine the extent of the damage, but he said it appeared the sprinklers had kept the fire from spreading to other structures."

Fire in the attic? Looks like Iago was smoking something out of view again.

Walt_Disney

In a way I'm glad that it didn't burn down. I can only imagine what Disney would or rather wouldn't do after it burned.

1. They would demolish the building and turn it into a DVC stand

2. They would demolish the building and turn it into a meet in greet

3. They would re-theme the show to something very stupid and even worse.

4. 1% chance they would have turned it back to the original and/or something way cooler then what we currently have.

All in all I have loved Disney but recently it seems like they don't put the effort and time into imagining new experiences like they did in years past. I really wish I could become CEO of Disney and turn things back to the magic they once had.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
In a way I'm glad that it didn't burn down. I can only imagine what Disney would or rather wouldn't do after it burned.

1. They would demolish the building and turn it into a DVC stand

2. They would demolish the building and turn it into a meet in greet

3. They would re-theme the show to something very stupid and even worse.

4. 1% chance they would have turned it back to the original and/or something way cooler then what we currently have.

All in all I have loved Disney but recently it seems like they don't put the effort and time into imagining new experiences like they did in years past. I really wish I could become CEO of Disney and turn things back to the magic they once had.

You forgot:

Let it sit vacant for 15 years.​

IWant2GoNow

The "new" management has clearly gone down hill and fast. Irresponsible fires breaking out in the middle of shows is uncalled for. I say it is time for the old management to step back in and show Iago & Zazu how things are REALLY run.

Is there a complaint card I can fill out?

wannabeBelle

and in related news there is a roasted chicken dinner special going on today in the Magic Kingdom!!!!
Sorry guys I couldnt resist!!!! Marie

devoy1701

these are the kinds of threads that I wish/hope TDO reads. When a fire breaks out in an attraction and the fans hope that show impacting damage has occured to it, that is a definite sign... :lol:

GymLeaderPhil

I'm assuming Iago 1 refers to the figure that lowers from the ceiling on a perch. This would also explain the fire in the attic mentioned earlier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom