Fire at BOMA

DisneyStu

Original Poster
I just herd form a close cast member that there was a fire in one of the bathrooms at BOMA
no further details at the moment.
will post if I here more

DisneyStu

Original Poster
:dazzle:fire was very small. someone put some paper towels be hind one of the lights. very Smokey. fire was put out by cast members be for Reedy Creek Fire Department arrived.

DivineMadness7

I love how "Hope it isn't closed, we have ADRs!" comes before "I hope everyone is okay" or "I hope the damage isn't extensive." :rolleyes:

If DisneyStu's update is accurate, it was a minor incident and no one was hurt but come on, people...

elabron

I love how "Hope it isn't closed, we have ADRs!" comes before "I hope everyone is okay" or "I hope the damage isn't extensive." :rolleyes:

If DisneyStu's update is accurate, it was a minor incident and no one was hurt but come on, people...

In the words of Sgt. Hulka.........."lighten up, Francis!" :hammer:

fizzle75

BOMA...Best On-property Meal, Amen! :slurp:

I don't think I would go so far as to say BEST, but it's definitely in our top three. I just love everything about Boma, from the fantastic(and unique) buffet to the amazing atmosphere, everything about Boma is top notch Disney dining at it's finest.

I'm glad they were able to contain the fire, It would break my heart if they had to close it down(for whatever reason).

JerseySkiddie

:dazzle:fire was very small. someone put some paper towels be hind one of the lights. very Smokey. fire was put out by cast members be for Reedy Creek Fire Department arrived.

does anyone else find it slightly disturbing that someone lit (or attempted to light) a bathroom on fire at a disney resort? what kind of person does that? oy

im glad everyone is ok and i love boma too

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
does anyone else find it slightly disturbing that someone lit (or attempted to light) a bathroom on fire at a disney resort? what kind of person does that? oy

im glad everyone is ok and i love boma too
While I find it a bit disturbing I am not surprised at all. People do stupid things with no regard to other peoples safety or property all the time. It surprises me more that Disney was using an incandescent light instead of a fluorescent one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom