Finding Nemo Ride

jrriddle

General Grizz said:
Or try Sea Cabs. . .

I hear the Nemo hollograms are already installed. But expect nothing in the forSEAable future based on a rumored leak. . .

I miss the Sea Cabs. Is this still the budget cut thing?

tigger248

General Grizz said:
Or try Sea Cabs. . .

I hear the Nemo hollograms are already installed. But expect nothing in the forSEAable future based on a rumored leak. . .

So, does this mean sea cabs may be coming back? I certainly hope so! It was a nice and relaxing ride that I enjoyed. Plus, then my dad and brother may actually believe me when I tell them that there used to be a ride in the Living Seas. My mom and I were talking about it a year and a half ago and they acted like we were crazy! :hammer:

Jabarr

L/S Dive Deep!!

If any of you ever get to dive(Scuba) in the L/S you can see the ride part! Also you get to take a back stage tour and it is sooo awsome! I trully love the L/S and scuba diveing made me love it more. Anyway make sure you bring your cert. card and do the dive of a lifetime! you will never look at the L/S the same way!!!

General Grizz

Sea Cabs were being planned to be brought back, but a small leak discovered has haltered this plan. I'd imagine they'll be back in the future, but not now. . .

Lauriebar

bhg469 said:
does anyone recall how long the sea cabs were? i remember it faintly from like 10 years ago.

It was quite a short trip from what I recall...but I still miss that part of the ride experience. Living Seas seems incomplete without the sea cabs!

bhg469

Lauriebar said:
It was quite a short trip from what I recall...but I still miss that part of the ride experience. Living Seas seems incomplete without the sea cabs!

totally... and when the lower floor was closed it was even worse.

Montu

jmaxwell007 said:
basically, a newbie came out of the gate dropping a hint of disrespect in his tone, and some people (including me) just wanted it to be reworded so no one got thier toes stepped on. ei: LS is crappy. that is it.

Ok, look... This is getting really, really immature now. Stop passing judgement on other people. You guys are here to talk Disney. This is a discussion forum, not a clique, though several people on here try to turn it into such. Stop telling people how to think and jumping down people's throats when they have a different opinion from your own. So he doesn't like the Living Seas. I think The Living Seas is crappy too! It always had vast potential that was just never quite reached. Does that mean you're going to jump down my throat too now?

I think the real issue in this thread is not the original poster, but the people who attacked him right off saying "This is bad wording" and "that word will make people angry" and "that opinion will cause a riot"... uh... no. Using those words in responses only colored his thread to look the way you want it so others will get your same impression and be on your side.

You know, I really was going to stay out of this thread. I only have time to read this forum every few days at most typically, and even then I try to just scan things. There are definately a lot of self-righteous and hypocritial people on here that really prevent me from giving any more time than I do into this group, which is a shame because there are some decent people on here. If you feel the need to flame me for this, go right ahead, but if you do, then you're probably the one that really needs to think about what I've said here the most.

-C

bhg469

montu you are really the one who needs to relax. The kid said something very immaturly to begin with. you are also acting in the same way. if you notice he isnt a member anymore probably for making several posts like this one. dont take this as flaming you its jsut pretty disrespectful to take the tone that you did, if you have a problem with people jumping on his post report it to the admin. your young dude dont get yourself all worked up over nothing you'll be much happier

Montu

bhg469 said:
montu you are really the one who needs to relax. The kid said something very immaturly to begin with. you are also acting in the same way. if you notice he isnt a member anymore probably for making several posts like this one. dont take this as flaming you its jsut pretty disrespectful to take the tone that you did, if you have a problem with people jumping on his post report it to the admin. your young dude dont get yourself all worked up over nothing you'll be much happier

Ah, what a delightfully typical response. In this fictional world of the internet, everyone in the WDWMagic clique is right, and everyone else is wrong. Thank you for your feedback. The internet is just a small part of my *real* life so I'm not sure I really need to take any of these comments seriously.

tigger248

Montu said:
Ok, look... This is getting really, really immature now. Stop passing judgement on other people. You guys are here to talk Disney. This is a discussion forum, not a clique, though several people on here try to turn it into such. Stop telling people how to think and jumping down people's throats when they have a different opinion from your own. So he doesn't like the Living Seas. I think The Living Seas is crappy too! It always had vast potential that was just never quite reached. Does that mean you're going to jump down my throat too now?

I think the real issue in this thread is not the original poster, but the people who attacked him right off saying "This is bad wording" and "that word will make people angry" and "that opinion will cause a riot"... uh... no. Using those words in responses only colored his thread to look the way you want it so others will get your same impression and be on your side.

You know, I really was going to stay out of this thread. I only have time to read this forum every few days at most typically, and even then I try to just scan things. There are definately a lot of self-righteous and hypocritial people on here that really prevent me from giving any more time than I do into this group, which is a shame because there are some decent people on here. If you feel the need to flame me for this, go right ahead, but if you do, then you're probably the one that really needs to think about what I've said here the most.

-C

The problem with the original poster was that he lacked respect. There are much more tactful, and less offensive, ways of stating that you dislike a particular attraction. Phraseology (is that a word?) like "we should knock down that crappy living seas" is what I'm talking about. If you dislike an attraction, fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But please, be respectful of other people's opinions. Everyone has certain rides/attractions that they dislike for one reason or another, but remember, every ride/attraction also has fans who like it. Calling these attractions names like "crappy" will offend those that like them. That is what bothered people.

Can't we all just get along?

imagineer99

I'll be really glad when Eisner leaves in a year, strictly so people can't continue to blame him for everything wrong in their daily lives...

The Living Seas is not going anywhere. It is simply evolving.:)

imagineer boy

ebay6988 said:
he may have been suspended, but im here to stay!!! YAY!!

Bring on the dalmations, i need a new coat.

Umm, okay, so how did this guy get banned? :confused: :veryconfu

There are so many people getting banned lately!

Tim G

ASHWALES said:
dont you dare touch living seas eisner i mean it that was a big part of walts plan for epcot- leave it where it is
Please behave yourself!
Shouting doesn't solve anything...

Erika

Montu said:
Ok, look... This is getting really, really immature now. Stop passing judgement on other people. You guys are here to talk Disney. This is a discussion forum, not a clique, though several people on here try to turn it into such. Stop telling people how to think and jumping down people's throats when they have a different opinion from your own...

-C

You do realize that post you are referring to is 5 months old, right? :lookaroun

Water under the bridge?

Please?

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom