Finding Nemo Ride

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well exuse me for having a negative opinion on WDW! Heaven forib!!! :eek: Anyways as you may have noticed I'm new here and didn't know people take things, especially WDW soooo seriously. Get real people and stop the criticizing.....

Disney Hog

The point is not whether you have a negative opinion, the point is how you express it. You can have a negative opinion and have respect for others.

I'm not sure how old you are, but you do come across as very crass and immature. I think you are the one that needs to lighten up and just be respectful of others' opinions.

At best people want to debate and not argue. There is a difference and you seem you're looking for an argument.

Now that you know that people are sensitive, the next step is respecting that.

speck76

I like The Living Seas, but I do think it so needs an update. What they have done so far with the Finding Nemo characters is great, and when I was there a last week, that section of TLS was crowded, but most of the other sections were empty.

TLS would be much better if the Sea Cabs were reopened, Although the ride was very short, it was neat.

Also, the aquarium at TLS pales in comparison to the Florida Aquarium in Tampa.

My suggestions would be:

Put a short film in the first pre-show room (the room where you can either see the other film or go straight to the fake elevators)

Replace the other film (although I have never watched this film)

Reopen the sea-cabs

Update the interior to not so much of a 1980's futuristic look

Have more interactive areas....like the FL Aquarium has a shark and ray petting area

crazydaveh

I bet some of those creative minds could find a cool way to turn it into a good ride... just give them time and millions of dollars!!! Anything is possible!

Please don't knock the Living Seas! It's a great place! If you don't like it, just keep walking and enjoying your magical day!

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney Hog
The point is not whether you have a negative opinion, the point is how you express it. You can have a negative opinion and have respect for others.

I'm not sure how old you are, but you do come across as very crass and immature. I think you are the one that needs to lighten up and just be respectful of others' opinions.

At best people want to debate and not argue. There is a difference and you seem you're looking for an argument.

Now that you know that people are sensitive, the next step is respecting that.
:zipit: :zipit: :zipit: *you don't know how much I want to say something in response but I'll refrain and do the "mature" thing since I'm so "immature" :rolleyes: * :zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

Disney Hog

Hey, its just friendly advice.

Its nothing personal.

I don't care one way or the other.

You seemed confused at people's responses and I was just clarifying- You are going to reap what you sew.

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by JackSkellington
Hey JJ I like the idea of a FN ride. And I am sorry about the moving thing. It was my fault, I was not trying to be rude. Ok?:)
:cry: :cry: :cry: It's too late i'm already devastated...:cry: :cry: :cry: *j/k It's ok, I'm over it. I now realize how ignorant some of these people are and will keep my ideas to myself* :D

ebay6988

Account Suspended
jesusjuice, i feel you. People that post here are STUPID and CRAPPY!!! Shut up about your words, crappy and stupid are great words. I may just have to pull out the F-bomb. Crap Crap Crap Crap.

as for this idea, I must disagree. I hate the ideas of characters in Epcot. but a 3-d show somewhere would rock.

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Putting it in Epcot was just a "suggestion." I stated that another good spot would be Fantasyland but everyone jumped down my throat for the other thing. I guess Finding Nemo: The Ride was never meant to be....:cry: :cry: :cry:

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I will lose all respect I have for Disney if they put Harry Potter in the MK. I can accept if they would put it in MGM but the MK? Get real! There's no place for it....:hammer:

Dayma

I wouldnt mind a Nemo ride/show somewhere. I dont think we will see this anytime soon but it would still be nice.

The_CEO

Originally posted by JesusJuice
I will lose all respect I have for Disney if they put Harry Potter in the MK. I can accept if they would put it in MGM but the MK? Get real! There's no place for it....:hammer:

And the MGM has a good place for it? I don't want to ride a broomstick.

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by The_CEO
And the MGM has a good place for it? I don't want to ride a broomstick.
Well it would make more sense since the park has rides that represent non-disney movies such as Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

Legacy

Originally Posted By ebay6988-
jesusjuice, i feel you. People that post here are STUPID and CRAPPY!!! Shut up about your words, crappy and stupid are great words. I may just have to pull out the F-bomb. Crap Crap Crap Crap.
Go ahead and pull out the F-Bomb. I bet you we won't see it, and in doing so you will end your time with Magic. We do have etiquette rules on the forums and if they aren't followed you will suffer the consequences.

JesusJuice... I realize that you are new to the boards, and I am willing to give you a chance. I don't want this to come across as a berating lecture, but I just want to say that regardless of what you post there will always be someone to go against you. That is inevitable on a message community with over 10,000 members. In my original post I was in no way criticizing you and if it came across that way, I apologize. All I intended to do was provide my thoughts on the discussion, which were different from yours.

Please don't let the opposing opinions that are present on these boards ruin the experience. I have made plenty of friends through Magic, and it is because of those differences that they have formed. Give us a chance and you'll realize that we are all just a big dysfunctional family.

The_CEO

Originally posted by ebay6988

Harsh words... Bad choice. Your respect level dropped as well.

symbasys

At the risk of being flamed, can we please just get along? :D

I'm all for a Nemo ride in LS as long as they bring the seacabs back. It actually might be pretty cool if they could incorporate Nemo into the storyline. I have to admit, it's been so long since I've been on the seacabs that I don't remember much about them, but I just hate seeing attractions sitting unused. I agree that Nemo probably doesn't warrant a dedicated new attraction, but he might be a good fit with LS since the themeing has already been incorporated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom