Finally Something - upcoming press conferences

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I heard that they were announcing something called "Dark Kingdom." I can't name my source, but I think some guy might have posted it on a message board somewhere... :animwink:
I would not hold my breath.

I think it is funny and weird that the threads about the 5th gate were deleted.
Threads aren't deleted due to a topic they are generally deleted due to the information being presented by the original poster being false. Search for 5th gate and you will find dozens of threads on the subject.

I doubt we will hear anything mind blowing in the press release. As a generally rule of thumb the information in the press releases have been talked about for months on the internet.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How do we know it is false?
If the thread you are speaking of is the one I am thinking of there was great suspicion the the OP had set up multiple accounts to try to support his rumor. It is my understanding that the mods can determine if multiple accounts are set up by the same person which per the rules of the forum will result in the deletion of said accounts and in some cases the threads started by that particular user.

mikeanabean

If the thread you are speaking of is the one I am thinking of there was great suspicion the the OP had set up multiple accounts to try to support his rumor. It is my understanding that the mods can determine if multiple accounts are set up by the same person which per the rules of the forum will result in the deletion of said accounts and in some cases the threads started by that particular user.

Also there is the art of disinformation. Anything on "rumors" can be taken with a grain of salt but we will never know if it is real or not until it is built.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Also there is the art of disinformation. Anything on "rumors" can be taken with a grain of salt but we will never know if it is real or not until it is built.
There is also the art of being a troll which IMHO was the art being displayed in the latest 5th gate rumor thread.

RSoxNo1

I'm not expecting anything that we didn't already know to be announced at the end of January.

Magic Kingdom - Renovations... I'm guessing Haunted Mansion, allowing us to speculate on when the rumored Space Mountain renovations will take place

MGM - Midway Mania

Epcot - Three Caballeros, New film in Canada, with an outside shot of Soarin over the World

Animal Kingdom - Ying and Yak (although this may have already been officially announced)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm not expecting anything that we didn't already know to be announced at the end of January.

Magic Kingdom - Renovations... I'm guessing Haunted Mansion, allowing us to speculate on when the rumored Space Mountain renovations will take place

MGM - Midway Mania

Epcot - Three Caballeros, New film in Canada, with an outside shot of Soarin over the World

Animal Kingdom - Ying and Yak (although this may have already been officially announced)

Magic Kingdom - HM; probably - though something else has jumped the queue. Not SM :(

MGM - yep, what we all know nothing about!

Epcot - I`d Imagine Mexico, possibly Canadas CV update, and an even more left field chance of Skydance for the 25th?

Its the UK when the Russians and French cut our gas (as in cooker type) supplies

Priceless!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom