Finally Double Figures - How Long For You???

Tigger103

Original Poster
Finally im at 99 days I cant wait to go to the world, im really excited woohoo (not that im counting though NOT!!!)

How long for you my fellow Disney lovers?

hwdelien

I should be there right now. Was supposed to arrive 5/2/2009 but we had to postpone because my wife had back surgery a few weeks ago. So now I'm at 120 days until my trip. On the plus side we'll get to go to MNSSHP for the first time on 9/10/2009. Depending on how you look at it, another plus is my that my daughter went into a KLS episode. You can watch a news story about her by clicking on the above link or another story here. KLS cuases her to sleep 18 or more hours a day and even when she is awake she is confused and listless and when she comes out (up to 3 weeks later) she doesn't remember a thing. She went into it on Saturday (the day we were to arrive) and would have missed the entire trip.

Maybe my wife's back'll even be in good shape by then, but I doubt it. With 4 surgeries in 3 years, she is still no better off. Very frustrating.:zipit:

Have a great trip next week Dizneypryncess

abug'saunt

Have you seen the episode of Family Guy where Peter takes Stewie on a trip to Florida and lil' Stewie is bouncing around the car super excited when he realizes he's going to Disney World? Well, that will be me in 21 days!!! :ROFLOL: DH and I will be arriving on our 16th anniversary and spending 10 glorious days.

Side note to djpoore94 Happy Anniversary! :wave:

Since1976

200-something days.

In about a month, there will be fewer days until my next trip than since my last.

The is the first time our family will be doing WDW two years in a row. I hope it keeps going!

djpoore94

Have you seen the episode of Family Guy where Peter takes Stewie on a trip to Florida and lil' Stewie is bouncing around the car super excited when he realizes he's going to Disney World? Well, that will be me in 21 days!!! :ROFLOL: DH and I will be arriving on our 16th anniversary and spending 10 glorious days.

Side note to djpoore94 Happy Anniversary! :wave:

Thanks! Same to you. We can't believe it's been 15 years already, and I had to point out DH that he is now the same age that my mom was when I met him!!

Lee

Adventurer
My count never goes higher than about 30-45 days, but the current, for sure, count is at 16.
Unless I make a quick run up there before then.:lol:

David

This is pretty disgusting but I have 384 days, or 9224 hours, or 553487 minutes or 33209791 seconds.

And yes, I AM counting.

In fact, I am now at 33209767 seconds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom