Filming cancelled

WDW1974

So, this is a weather issue?

And not a some 'B/C list' celeb coming down with swine flu after getting too close to Piglet?

CariBear

Anyone know if CM's will be blocked from using their maingate/Holiday Admissions due to this change? I have plans to attend MK on Sunday with several of my nephews/nieces...as I had specifically scheduled the visit for Sunday to avoid the block-outs for the parade.

juan

Well not all of the filming is cancelled.
I just saw Celine Dion sing and Nick Cannon was hosting at the Grand Floridian.
:xmas:
Jonas Bros supposed to be there later this weekend:hurl:

drew81

Original Poster
So, I am guessing the Partners statue will be down still on Sunday too. :( We are going to MVMCP that night and I am going to miss seeing it there.

It's still there just covered up with giant gifts.

I don't think they take the Partners Statue down. I know they moved Roy and Minnie but I haven't heard about Partners.

The first plan was for them to remove it for the taping. I honestly think doing that was very rude to Walt. Maybe all this bad weather is a sign they shouldn't have done that:shrug:

dvitali

Next Question: How does this rain delay affect the other event on Sunday? Will they extend park hours for the extra crowds? The 3pm parade delay or cancell for that day? Lighting of the castle later in evening instead at dusk? Mvmcp with extend hours? I coming down from CT on sunday and should be at the MK by noon, I know I will probably not see the parade since it over by then but how much time it take to rehearse and tape in front of the castle before the 3pm parade?

tecowdw

Next Question: How does this rain delay affect the other event on Sunday? Will they extend park hours for the extra crowds? The 3pm parade delay or cancell for that day? Lighting of the castle later in evening instead at dusk? Mvmcp with extend hours? I coming down from CT on sunday and should be at the MK by noon, I know I will probably not see the parade since it over by then but how much time it take to rehearse and tape in front of the castle before the 3pm parade?

Dream Along With Mickey, Move it Shake It Celebrate It & Main Street Trolley Parade were all scheduled to not be performed the days of taping. The Celebrate A Dream Come True parade was moved to 5pm those days. Evening events were not impacted.

I would imagine these changes will be the case for Sunday now. Kind of stinks if people were only there for this weekend though.

I wonder now that taping was canceled for Friday and Saturday, if any of these shows were done (if rain permitted).

Figment1986

Sunday's schedule is being thrown all around due to the rescheduling...

if there is MVMCP that night the hours wont get extended.. but the call time is 7a.m. to get everything ready for jonas brothers around park opening.. (give or take an hour) the parade may still be getting recorded at noon, most of the taping has ended between 3 and 4... of course the 3 o'clock parade (in this case the christmas parade if tradition continues) will be presented around 5p.m.

I think Steve already posted the new time for the lighting of the castle lights...

EPCOTPluto

Dream Along With Mickey, Move it Shake It Celebrate It & Main Street Trolley Parade were all scheduled to not be performed the days of taping. The Celebrate A Dream Come True parade was moved to 5pm those days. Evening events were not impacted.

I would imagine these changes will be the case for Sunday now. Kind of stinks if people were only there for this weekend though.

I wonder now that taping was canceled for Friday and Saturday, if any of these shows were done (if rain permitted).
Interesting on the changes for the filming...

And the Jonas Brothers? Meh, at least it's something different to see over there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom