Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

999th Happy Haunt

8BE6A934-8DEC-4418-B669-EEF678F73514.jpeg

trainplane3

Figment fans whenever anything even remotely related to JII is released:
View attachment 555074
Don't worry. I'm guilty of doing this myself 😅. We've suffered for 22 years, who could blame us!
That's exactly why I posted it here first.* Wanted to crush hopes and dreams like the pavilion has been doing for 20 years now!

*and so speculation wouldn't get carried away*

brb1006

That's exactly why I posted it here first.* Wanted to crush hopes and dreams like the pavilion has been doing for 20 years now!

*and so speculation wouldn't get carried away*

I'm getting tired of Dr Nigel Channing, Figment's current personality, and the current state of the Imagination Pavilion.

figment_moon.jpg

The current iteration is almost 20 years old and is seriously showing it's age (hello dated CGI Figment!).

journey-into-imagination-with-figment-_-epcot-202010.jpeg

UNCgolf

Advent Health and Disney have a partnership for a children's hospital. Imagineering has designed/built a bunch of stuff there for kids. This could just be an announcement for something new going there rather than anything to do with WDW itself, but who knows.

Surferboy567

I’m not saying this means anything. The constant use of Figment though in marketing might mean something is happening. Whatever that something is, I really don’t know.

He’s been apparently given a redesign (in that video that was circulating). Been used in the Chevy commercial, been used in this Advent Health thing, constantly used thoughout EPCOT. They even went a step further and used One Little Spark in this Advent Health video.

They have access to limitless characters yet they specifically chose him. Again, it could and probably means nothing but I can’t help but notice the constant use of Figment. Especially as of late.

DCLcruiser

I’m not saying this means anything. The constant use of Figment though in marketing might mean something is happening. Whatever that something is, I really don’t know.

He’s been apparently given a redesign (in that video that was circulating). Been used in the Chevy commercial, been used in this Advent Health thing, constantly used thoughout EPCOT. They even went a step further and used One Little Spark in this Advent Health video.

They have access to limitless characters yet they specifically chose him. Again, it could and probably means nothing but I can’t help but notice the constant use of Figment. Especially as of late.
It gets people like us to tune in and promote it on Twitter. It’s all a game.

Homemade Imagineering

Exactly. All the signs are pointing towards a continuation of his character within the parks, including a new iteration of the current attraction (even if that may include an IP tie-in). It wouldn’t make sense to build on his character so much recently, and to quickly evict him from his home at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom