Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

gerarar

Premium Member
Seems like they all have the sweaters!
64571258-B700-4F03-94C6-1CA72988D6EB.jpeg

More pictures here:

Lora Baines Bradley

My question is, why now? Certainly not complaining, but I wonder what spawned this decision?

I hope this is a sign of further things to come. But we'll probably be talking in 2025 how this is the last time they did anything to the ride before shuttering the pavillion in 2023 and turning it into a DVC property. Only $100,000 to stay in the glass pyramid and have a Figment AA watch you while you sleep!

Mike S

My question is, why now? Certainly not complaining, but I wonder what spawned this decision?

I hope this is a sign of further things to come. But we'll probably be talking in 2025 how this is the last time they did anything to the ride before shuttering the pavillion in 2023 and turning it into a DVC property. Only $100,000 to stay in the glass pyramid and have a Figment AA watch you while you sleep!
We’ll also be saying how the sweaters were never changed back 🤣

FigmentFan82

Figment's sweater is the greatest thing ever!! They would sell TONS of these if they made them real for kids and adults to purchase. Also Holiday plush Figment in the sweater as well. Cash in Disney!! Let us give you our money, and then use that money to make Imagination amazing again!!

Gillyanne

If they sold tacky Christmas sweaters with pavilion icons on them I'd buy in a heartbeat! 😂

I would buy this sweater.

Figment's sweater is the greatest thing ever!! They would sell TONS of these if they made them real for kids and adults to purchase. Also Holiday plush Figment in the sweater as well. Cash in Disney!! Let us give you our money, and then use that money to make Imagination amazing again!!

I don't wear sweaters, but if they made this as a sweater or a sweater t-shirt like they've done, I'm in.

I just popped on Etsy for the first time in forever and I've seen a couple of items made of this sweater (it printed on Shirts, it used as Fig's shirt on other things like stickers) So maybe next year Disney will have them ready for sale

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom