Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

trainplane3

@marni1971 With the handful of references already on the show floor, do you think they would not mention the future of Imag at all? Presumably, they’re not far along in the process, but could they at least say “hey Figment is getting his due but we’ll get back to you on more details”?

I don’t see how they could brush over this one
To quote @marni1971 quoting another user:

What we think they'll announce??
- Coco overlay in the Mexico pavilion Addition possibly
- New Brazil pavilion 50/50
- Update to the Imagination Pavilion (keeping Figment) unlikely
- Update to Spaceship Earth ride (maybe even adding lighting to the exterior) probable
- Update to the Living Seas (???) unlikely
- New attraction to the UK Pavilion (Alice in Wonderland?) Mary Poppins

Haymarket2008

To quote @marni1971 quoting another user:

What we think they'll announce??
- Coco overlay in the Mexico pavilion Addition possibly
- New Brazil pavilion 50/50
- Update to the Imagination Pavilion (keeping Figment) unlikely
- Update to Spaceship Earth ride (maybe even adding lighting to the exterior) probable
- Update to the Living Seas (???) unlikely
- New attraction to the UK Pavilion (Alice in Wonderland?) Mary Poppins

I know, I read that. I’m looking for further clarification. A lot of conflicting reports here.

trainplane3

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Pavilions not receiving any changes announced at D23 aren’t in the model, right? I don’t think we’ve seen the Land or Test Track. So why would they include Imagination if there’s nothing to announce at this time?
The Seas is in here, top left:
ECn0826UYAA1QwH.jpg:orig

Test Track is here:

KevinPage

The only acceptable solution for me (and I’m rarely a hard liner) is bring back the original SCENE FOR SCENE. Implement some/all of Tony Baxter’s original ideas (that were cut) and use current technology to make this beyond whiz bang.

They thing they sell Figment merch now? They’ll have an absolute cash 🐄 🐉 in their hands if they do this ride right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom