Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Monorail_Orange

I am not a fan of Figment at all. BUT all I know is the current version, so if they can bring him back to his old self, perhaps I could get on board with the love.
Take a minute and listen to the original "One Little Spark." It will give you a feel for the character as he was in V1 as a sidekick to Dreamfinder. Also, I think Martin has an Ultimate Tribute Video for JII, if you watch it, you'll have a pretty good idea of just what we lost.

Cmdr_Crimson

It was a combination of both, but it was a pretty terrible ride overall. The entire premise was that the guests have nothing going on upstairs (much like the freshly gutted pavilion), so Dr. Channing takes them on a Journey Into Optical Illusions and then tells them that they're now creative geniuses.

Then everyone complained...And then Eisner spoke out...

Gillyanne

The original One little spark is my go to ring tone on my phone. Between that and grim grinning ghosts. Please oh please give me my dreamfinder back

My phone is usually on quiet so I don't remember the last time I did a ringtone but I do recall it being my default at some point... but it's still my "Ringback Tone" (what "rings" to people waiting for me to answer) rotating with "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow"

Brer Oswald

Devil's advocate, what do you consider worse?
Mission Space post update, as well as Nemo. I’m not going to get into MS unless you want me to. My reasoning lines up with most others. As for Nemo, it’s pretty much a “look at the characters” ride, but the characters are all on screens. At least the fake coral is pretty.

Gillyanne

My phone is usually on quiet so I don't remember the last time I did a ringtone but I do recall it being my default at some point... but it's still my "Ringback Tone" (what "rings" to people waiting for me to answer) rotating with "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow"

and actually apparently it's NOT my ringback anymore :*(. I had to call myself and noticed it didn't ring either song, so I logged in to see what happened and I can't find either song as an option now...

DCLcruiser

and actually apparently it's NOT my ringback anymore :*(. I had to call myself and noticed it didn't ring either song, so I logged in to see what happened and I can't find either song as an option now...
My god, now I don't know who to believe on this forum. :arghh:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom