Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Cmdr_Crimson

It's a fairly big building...Considering with half the track layout being covered it could be repurposed (Just a thought).

RobWDW1971

It's a fairly big building...Considering with half the track layout being covered it could be repurposed (Just a thought).
View attachment 397400

What WDI has done to this pavilion is a testament to what a sad organization it has become. The last two "updates" to the attraction and the overall state of the entire pavilion is a disgrace. The concepts, the scripts, the execution, and the completely wrong tone are just horrible.

eddie104

Are you familar with Figment pre-2002?
Half the people on this board aren't familiar with that version but always clamoring for things they have no connection to. I would love for the attraction to be restored but I'm not gonna act like some kind of expert on something I never experienced. Sorry if this post is a little weird but I was just venting some of my annoyances.

Sir_Cliff

Well, the 90's version at least.....Who else Farts Their Name.....Really?
Related image
Just because something is difficult doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

Fingers crossed common sense prevails and they continue to use Figment for the new ride. If they're worried about Epcot sliding down to being the fourth park at WDW attendance wise and completely losing its old prestige, they should perhaps meditate on not throwing out the one enduring IP the park has managed to produce. An IP strong enough to survive the current horrible attraction and personality it has been saddled with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom