Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

McMickeyWorld

Okay yeah this is what I remember!! & I have never seen those videos you posted before! I have no clue how many ppl out there are aware of this footage existing, this feels like lost media being recovered, at least for me. A little mindblown it’s been hiding in plain sight on youtube, unless this has been seen by others long ago
For me, it was by luck. I suppose the Korean fans might have noticed, although the only comments I saw referred to him as a dinosaur. It would be interesting to know if the studio still has it.

Sneakman

Just saying, anything other than figment being the main character in some capacity will be a disgrace. No inside out co star, no “oh but he shows up for a seconds NONE OF THAT. They KNOW merch sells and people would show up, they need to grow a pair and PULL THE TRIGGER. I’d even accept no dreamfinder if it was GOOD. JUST DO IT ALREADY. I am willing to be more lenient on some things, but this is the one thing I will be a harda** about. Gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere.

Sneakman

Just saying, anything other than figment being the main character in some capacity will be a disgrace. No inside out co star, no “oh but he shows up for a seconds NONE OF THAT. They KNOW merch sells and people would show up, they need to grow a pair and PULL THE TRIGGER. I’d even accept no dreamfinder if it was GOOD. JUST DO IT ALREADY
If figment plus inside out in the ride happens, I warn you, I will be very annoying about it. I think I’m becoming a true user of this site rn lol.

Moth

from earlier in this thread and from what appears to be a fairly credible source, claims that IF Inside Out come to Imagination that it would ONLY be for the Magic Eye theater, not the main pavilion proper. And that WoL is a gutted building that would require way more money an effort to use than they are willing.

So, the going assumption (just rumors, nothing confirmed) is that something Inside Out could come to the Magic Eye theater, and that Figment is safe in his side of the building.
They could use WoL if they really wanted to, but anything Inside Out is tracking to be fast tracked if what I hear is true. It's easier to do something for Magic Eye and make a Joy AA than fight the WoL building.

Homemade Imagineering

I’d imagine they’re saving the main announcement for JIIWF for D23 2026, this is such a huge project I can’t see them announcing at a Destination D event, but I’d gladly take it if it meant getting something even sooner. If Magic Eye is the Epcot project announced this year, I sure hope they plan on reassuring us somehow with a hint they’re working on giving Figment the attraction he deserves, keeping IO relegated to a theater show

Moth

I’d imagine they’re saving the main announcement for JIIWF for D23 2026, this is such a huge project I can’t see them announcing at a Destination D event, but I’d gladly take it if it meant getting something even sooner. If Magic Eye is the Epcot project announced this year, I sure hope they plan on reassuring us somehow with a hint they’re working on giving Figment the attraction he deserves, keeping IO relegated to a theater show
If the Canada thing was a DVC lounge I'd be ringing doorbells and asking people lottery numbers but alas.

I feel 2026 is the solid bet here. If this year is IO in ME, and Destination D will likely have nothing EPCOT or have a delayed IO thing for EPCOT, D23 26 is the best bet.

But they're getting a lot out of the way now I feel. The Cruise Line for Tokyo? The night parade apparently skipping D23? Those would be big things for D23. Maybe there's a chance?

They can't spend the whole panel on Fortnite despite what Epic Games wants.

Homemade Imagineering

If the Canada thing was a DVC lounge I'd be ringing doorbells and asking people lottery numbers but alas.

I feel 2026 is the solid bet here. If this year is IO in ME, and Destination D will likely have nothing EPCOT or have a delayed IO thing for EPCOT, D23 26 is the best bet.

But they're getting a lot out of the way now I feel. The Cruise Line for Tokyo? The night parade apparently skipping D23? Those would be big things for D23. Maybe there's a chance?

Journey Into Imagination will be making its long anticipated return!!!…

This season in Fortnite

Sneakman

Jokes on you, you’ll be eating crow when they spend the whole panel on the new Fortnite: Battle Pass’s Edge land coming to the parks.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
the Fortnite “it’s a small world” overlay!
In all seriousness though if a Fortnite meet and greet showed up at dhs or something, id kinda be down lol. I am advocate for the funniest reality in theme parks, as long as it doesn’t destroy good attractions.
Maybe they'll turn Starcruiser into Disney Quest 2.0 using the defunct concepts from PLAY! and with Fortnite leading the charge.

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"

I’m very excited for Figment’s future :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom