Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

TwilightZone

"What-If" labs during the 99 incarnation
Yeah I know! That theme is a pretty bad way to tie things together, since a lot of the attractions were (from my findings) basic followups to original Imageworks attractions, just lesser in many ways.

Anyways thanks for the first clip! That has the rare "beach kite" variant of the original music maker attraction, which I just couldn't find any clips of anywhere.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
EVERYONE REMAIN CALM
20220303_000254.jpg

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
But beyond the art, the elements are perfect. The SSE tile floors. The yellow entrance bays. The fonts. Tapestry of Nations on the music loop. The cool white lighting with the floor to cieling windows. All perfection. The muckeys just mess it up. I will say, all of this seems to be made to be easily changed. Also like they know they're building something that can easily be retrofitted into something perfect.

TikibirdLand

You would think they would see the 6 hour lines for a popcorn bucket and say to themselves, “hey, imagine how much more merchandise we could sell if we built this guy a new ride!”
Nah, skip the ride and go straight for selling the merch. Make it all available at one spot and offer a LL+ to enter. Why build stuff when people will line up for just about anything?

Mac Tonight

Nah, skip the ride and go straight for selling the merch. Make it all available at one spot and offer a LL+ to enter. Why build stuff when people will line up for just about anything?
It's a real double-edged sword. The merch selling so well with the current attraction in place tells Disney, "People clearly still love Figment, therefore what we have is fine!". And if the merch wasn't selling well, it tells Disney, "hmmm maybe people are over Figment. Might be time to rethink that pavilion."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom