Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Rodj

I visited the attraction a few days ago, and I didn't have the heart to photograph or record, but the AAs have seen better days. Sound lab Figment looked like he broke his neck and was staring down at the floor as he bobbed up and down. Closed labs Figment has improved a bit and has gone back to chuckling slightly behind his hand, but appears to have a broken hip as he leans and sways. I feel for maintenance - from slight tweaks and changes that take place, I can tell that they're trying to keep things working, but it seems that they're not given everything they need to make things work at the level that they should.

For a decent budget to be greenlit to overhaul Imagination, we have to hope that the film that's in development will be a success. With Iger sticking around for a few more years, that's going to be our best bet.
The closure on the 10th has actually improved both AA's(mostly the sound lab one), I made a post in the other thread(for the closure) about the fixes that were done to both. I have been noticing that they have been doing 3rd shift work to try and fix them some more, though the day you went was the only(?) day the sound labs AA was staring downward(probably didn't have enough time to finish up work?), the other days the head moved a lot better than it did pre-closure.

Earlie the Pearlie

🥺

Surferboy567

Apparently some of the people pictured in that video are the alleged screenwriters for the figment movie.

EDIT: I can’t verify this but I have seen this be talked about on DisTwitter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom