Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Cmdr_Crimson

jontron-why-would-you-do-that.gif

SonnyEcipse

Okay, so I'm trying to prove to someone that if you are in the last car on Journey into Imagination With Figment, that Figment turns and waves at you as you leave the scene (if you turn around to face him).

I went through ALL of the 360 videos on YouTube along with ALL of my home videos of the attraction and didn't find ANY video of it and I know I saw video (may of even seen it in person at one point) of it so...

If anyone has video of this, to prove that I wasn't "imagining" it, that would be absolutely fabulous.

Inspired Figment

Okay, so I'm trying to prove to someone that if you are in the last car on Journey into Imagination With Figment, that Figment turns and waves at you as you leave the scene (if you turn around to face him).

I went through ALL of the 360 videos on YouTube along with ALL of my home videos of the attraction and didn't find ANY video of it and I know I saw video (may of even seen it in person at one point) of it so...

If anyone has video of this, to prove that I wasn't "imagining" it, that would be absolutely fabulous.
Sure thing, I’ve got video footage of that happening. It only happens if there’s a delay transitioning into the Friends of Figment’s Upside Down house scene

Last edited:

Inspired Figment

Attachments

• A38259BF-27FA-46BE-AE46-B08A1C867E1B.gif
    A38259BF-27FA-46BE-AE46-B08A1C867E1B.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 111

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom