Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Inspired Figment

299A218D-CF66-45D5-87F1-61E5C72461A9.jpeg

Animaniac93-98

The lesson Disney will take from all of this is "we need to sell more popcorn buckets" and not "we need to do more/better with Figment".

This is where the disconnect between Disney and their audience happens. Current leadership doesn't understand why people like Figment to begin with, or that original park creations can have such strong appeal. They think people like buying novelty merch because it's novelty merch.

:confused:

Inspired Figment

The lesson Disney will take from all of this is "we need to sell more popcorn buckets" and not "we need to do more/better with Figment".

This is where the disconnect between Disney and their audience happens. Current leadership doesn't understand why people like Figment to begin with, or that original park creations can have such strong appeal. They think people like buying novelty merch because it's novelty merch.

I sure hope not..

Cmdr_Crimson

Can't help to wonder if they would have done something with the Kitchen Kabaret or Cranium Command characters for something...

Brer Panther

Actually that’s incorrect.. someone asked Dave in his interview with D23 about it. He said he rode it once and talked about how the recording session went. They basically told him Billy Barty voiced the character originally but told him “Don’t try to sound like Billy Barty.”
Well, Dave's Figment is basically just his Gonzo voice pitched-up, so...

Mickeynerd17

Frankly, it makes me very mad they use Figment to hawk their cheap wares but they can't give him and excellent attraction!
I'd rather the long merch lines exist than people stop buying it. If people stop buying figment merch it will be an excellent reason to remove him from the parks entirely. I believe merchandise sales are what's keeping figment alive right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom