Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

mm52200

MSEP runs from Town Square to Frontierland so they clear Main Street and the Hub as quickly as possible to prepare for the fireworks and to free up space for crowds. FoF will probably run this same route too, that's the direction CADCT went most of the time.

SpectroMan93

If MK does receive DL's lighting package, does that mean the end of the nighttime light parade at MK for the foreseeable future? Seeing FOF at night will be spectacular, but I hope a true nighttime parade will take it's place eventually.

PKD

This has been a long rumor of lighting and night performances so I won't get excited just yet until others can confirm this is actually happening. If lighting were being installed would it not have been well underway by now?

There are a few on here, like mkepcotmgmdak, who know me well... I will say this, it's not a rumor, the 3pm parade will no longer be THE 3pm parade every day. As for the setup, you'll find out in due time =)

Jose

There are a few on here, like mkepcotmgmdak, who know me well... I will say this, it's not a rumor, the 3pm parade will no longer be THE 3pm parade every day. As for the setup, you'll find out in due time =)
Ok, so I have understood that FOF will be performing like Soundsational at 4pm and at 6:30pm (with lightning)... isn't it? :p

TTA94

Ok, so I have understood that FOF will be performing like Soundsational at 4pm and at 6:30pm (with lightning)... isn't it? :p

Except until Fall it won't be dark that early so, I'm thinking the "lighting" may not come into play until after Summer.. Unless FOF takes MSEPs time slot.

etwtec

Well, u're right

Ok so it is settled no parade route lighting, onboard lighting, glow with the show until after Summer lol. Which does make sense as I cant see them ending MSEP during the peak busy Spring and Summer.

I know we don't know the exact dates yet but When will Technically be FOFs very first time on the parade route besides tests and rehearsals? Will that be for CMs or Media? I don't know how it usually breaks down?

Disneyland had a special nighttime AP event for Soundsational which was super awesome when they brought some of the floats onto the parade route for pictures and stuff :). I don't know if that was also considered the Media event? I forgot if it was a special Sign Up or Contest type thing? Hopefully they do this for FOF!!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Came across this gem on DisneyAndMore today. Can the function of this new dragon top Paris' from their parade from more than 20 years ago?
PAR236003.jpg~original.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom