Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

SirLink

Disney has released a behind the scenes of FOF = Details, of Peter Pan, Brave and Little Mermaid shown.

That was pretty funny the part where "we don't like to do stuff we have done before" O Rly? :
a)Use the same melody of Flights of Fantasy for Soundsational
b)Reuse the floats from Share a Dream Come True parade for over 10 years
c)Buy floats from Tokyo Disneyland for this parade

SpectroMan93

I scoffed at that part as well, especially in regards to the Share A/Disney/Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade, the very essence of doing "stuff we have done before". That's Disney for you, putting out something for years that is mediocre and then when they finally put out a quality product, they claim that they always strive to provide the best for their guests. However, the Tokyo floats are quite magnificent so it's not so much a bad thing in their case.

Voxel

President of Progress City
That was pretty funny the part where "we don't like to do stuff we have done before" O Rly? :
a)Use the same melody of Flights of Fantasy for Soundsational
b)Reuse the floats from Share a Dream Come True parade for over 10 years
c)Buy floats from Tokyo Disneyland for this parade

He didn't lie about c) technically. They have never brought floats from Tokyo to WDW before. :p and The music was never used in Orlando. In a mater of word play he isn't wrong.

TTA94

I was wondering as well which direction FOF will travel in? I hope it begins in Town Square on its debut :) Seeing the new music start and these floats coming out of the gate for the first time will be beyond amazing and jaw dropping! :D

TTA94

Isnt it a little strange how the opening date has not been "officially" announced yet? Hopefully that and the dates for CM previews, Media, Soft Openings, etc will be announced very soon! Im curious if there will be some type of AP event? Although if there is I hope its not a sign up thing...

jrh1985

I don't know, didn't it take forever for soundsational's date to come out? Does anyone think MK will start putting FOF times on their site calendar or the travel agents calendar before the parks blog? When might that start? Another place to look is in is the times and information brochures in the offsite hotels, Florida mall, (NICE orlando brochure displays all over florida mall!)etc.

SirLink

He didn't lie about c) technically. They have never brought floats from Tokyo to WDW before. :p and The music was never used in Orlando. In a mater of word play he isn't wrong.

What about the reusing of floats from Share a Dream Come True parade to other separate parades from then? Or the shiny castle float from what the 15th Anniversary?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom