Wikkler

Made this just because I felt like it.
"Dan, I'm a cow!"

Attachments

• Roseanne On the Range.jpg
    Roseanne On the Range.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 66

jrh1985

With all this talk of wanting Frozen and the rumors about MSEP going down for referb or to DL, I sort of wish MK kept CADCT and put Frozen in the finale and give FOF MSEP's timeslots.

Lets remember that Frozen is in CTM. Is there a chance of Frozen characters in FOF?

Last edited:

discos

What exactly will be done with the CADCT floats? Are they going to be destroyed, shipped out....maybe one of those could be repurposed/refurbed for a Frozen pre parade: maybe the Peter Pan unit?

PKD

Yes, it does breathe fire. Will be quite hot if they use this thing in the daytime. I wish they'd just make it a night parade around sunset. Granted, WDW doesn't have the nighttime lighting package that Disneyland's parade route has, but it would still be awesome at night to have a fire breathing dragon wandering about.

Just because MK doesn't have the package today doesn't mean it won't very very soon. ;-)

Marijil

With all this talk of wanting Frozen and the rumors about MSEP going down for referb or to DL, I sort of wish MK kept CADCT and put Frozen in the finale and give FOF MSEP's timeslots.

Lets remember that Frozen is in CTM. Is there a chance of Frozen characters in FOF?
I'm betting yes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom